Confession Time

Okay everybody, I have a confession to make. I've made the cover for Madness is Contagious, but unfortunately the book won't be coming out for a long time.

I'm struggling with writing frerard at the moment, as ideally its not the thing that I want to write. I want to write a mixture of my own characters, and other people that I love from other types of music. I can't focus on solely frerard anymore- because it's making me sick, and it's making me not want to write anymore.

I'm not abandoning frerard, I just want to write less of it. And that means that this sequel will be put on hold for quite a while.

I'm not an 'emo' anymore. I'm not a major listening of My Chem anymore, or most bands I once listened to. Yes, that includes Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy and many other bands like My Chem.

If you don't want to support me any longer, that's grand. I hope that you enjoy reading the other stories that I know you all love so dearly. If you don't want to read my original content, fine, so be it- I won't force you.

I'd like to thank people for loving this story, and I hope that I don't upset anybody- if anybody really cares? I don't know...
Don't stop loving this story, I know that I loves writing it, and I kind of hope that my stories help people.

Thanks for understanding (or not),

Etive 🖤