3. Another day of school

The next morning Kyle, Stan and Cartman stood at the bus stop waiting for the bus. Just another day of school, a normal day like all the other ones.

"Where the fuck is Kenny?" Cartman asked. The previous day he had said some bad things to Kenny that had caused him go home and he kind of wanted to apologize.

"He's just late." Kyle assumed.

Soon the bus arrived, Kenny was nowhere to be seen. The boys took their seats. Cartman thought about Kenny, what if he wasn't late? Kenny had left the place in tears.. he usually never showed any emotions. Cartman brushed the scary thoughts off and decided to man up, why the hell was he even thinking about that poor little bastard? Kenny could just be extremely late. Or maybe he was ditching school again.

A bit later they arrived at school. The boys walked in and headed to class. They took their seats.

"Stanley, Kyle, Eric, the principal needs to see you in her office." the teacher, Mr. Garrison, said.

"What the fuck have we done now?" Cartman asked.

"We don't know why Kenny's ditching, okay?" Kyle continued.

"It's not.. you boys should just go." Mr. Garrison muttered.

Cartman was confused. Why didn't Mr. Garrison care about his swearing? Usually he would get in trouble, or at least yelled at, for it.

The boys headed to the principal's office. As they got there, they saw the principal. And their parents. If they didn't do anything, what were their parents doing here?

"Hello, boys. I'm glad you came. I have something... serious... that you should know about. " the principal said. "Your little friend Kenny... he went to the hospital last night."

"K-Kenny? What happened to him? Is he sick or something?" Kyle asked.

"Well.. he's not sick. He.. He attempted suicide."

The boys' hearts dropped. That wasn't exactly what they were expecting to hear. Cartman almost blamed himself for it, but then reminded himself that Kenny chose to take his own life by himself. It was his own decision.

It wasn't my fault. Not my fault. Not my fault.

He kept repeating those words in his mind, over and over again.

The principal decided to give them the day off. Kenny's doctor had told that Kenny could have a couple of visitors over if he wanted to, so the boys decided to go and see if they could manage to cheer him up.