Visitor

Kenny got to go back to his room. The therapist walked with him and let him in. As soon as Kenny was inside and the door was closed, Kenny looked up. He saw someone sitting on a chair next to his bed. A boy in blue clothes.
Craig Tucker.
As soon as Kenny saw him, he completely broke down.

"I'm so sorry!" Kenny cried.

He fell to his knees. He could just imagine how Craig felt like. Craig walked over to Kenny and kneeled down on his level.

"Kenny... shh. It's alright. Don't cry." Craig tried to calm him down.

Kenny looked at him. He felt guilty.

"No, I really... I really am sorry. I lied to you about taking my medicine. I haven't taken any." Kenny sobbed. "You must be so disappointed in me."

"No, Kenny! Not at all! Honestly, I do believe you can recover eventually, but I was aware that accidents would happen." Craig said, still trying to make Kenny feel better.

Yeah, Craig did feel sad. But most of all, he was glad Kenny was okay.

"Right when you told me I was doing good. You thought you'd be free of taking so much care of me. Free of the daily hospital visits. I'm never recovering... and you're forever stuck with all the stuff you do because of me." Kenny said and looked away.

"Look at me! Kenny McCormick, don't you dare to say anything like that! I care about you. I wouldn't be here, wouldn't have visited you once if I didn't. I wouldn't mind visiting you at the hospital every single day of my life. I wouldn't mind taking care of you for the rest of eternity. You. Are. Not. Alone!" Craig said firmly.

Craig didn't want to seem too hard on Kenny, he just wanted him to realise how much he actually cared about him and how much he'd do for him.

"I-I'm sorry... I know you care about me, I just..."

"It's alright, dude, it's alright."

Once Kenny had settled down, he sat down on his bed with Craig.

"So... do you know at all when you get home?" Craig asked.

"They said they'll just keep me here overnight and then I'm free to go." Kenny said.

Craig was kind of worried. Would Kenny manage on his own already? Well, guess the doctors know what's best for him.

"I'm real happy you're coming home so quickly." Craig smiled. He didn't know, whether to be brutally honest with Kenny or just try to keep him feeling good. He ended up saying he was happy for Kenny coming home, because what else he could've said? Kenny, I don't think you can go home yet. I ain't a doctor, but you're really suicidal? No, that wouldn't have been good.

"Until I do something again... I bet I'll be back here really soon." Kenny said.

"No. Kenny, no. You go home and stay home, how's that?" Craig suggested.

"They already threatened me with the psych ward...they said that if I do something suicidal, I'm going there."

"Kenny, you aren't going to the psych ward if you get better."

"..what if I don't get better?"

"Stop stressing about getting better, just take your medication correctly and try not to harm yourself. That would make me real proud of you." Craig said.

Kenny knew Craig was right. He should stop stressing, it only gave him anxiety. And anxiety was not good, if his goal was to get clean from harming himself.

"..I'll try." Kenny promised, with a small smile on his face.

He knew he'd have to try way harder than before, not giving up. Psych ward was the last place he wanted to go right now. Maybe, if he was well enough, he'd be free of the constant visits at the therapists. Because even though he was home, he would get taken to see them anyways. Guess it was just to know he was mentally stable and such.