I can't die

All those suicide attempts for nothing. Kenny had always known it, there was no way he could make it to the afterlife no matter what he did. He would always end up waking up in his own bed.. or a hospital bed. He'd always wake up and there was nothing he could do.

Kenny first found out about his secret power when he was 4, due to playing with firecrackers with his friends. Sometimes he was born again, sometimes he would just wake up. No matter what, he would still end up alive. And the worst part was that no one ever remembered.

His suicide attempts? The system had glitched. People still remembered. But that makes sense, right? He didn't actually die! No. He did. His heart did stop, all those "close to death" situations were actually a few minutes of actual death. The doctors didn't have a single part in reviving him. His immortality did.

But if Kenny knew about it all along, why would he even attempt suicide? Actually, he wasn't sure how his power would react to suicide, so the first time was kind of a test. Did Kenny kill himself just to see what would happen? No. At the times of his attempts he didn't even think about his power. The only thought about it was praying it would just let him die. But it didn't. It just made his friends' memories stay unlike before.

// thought I'd also include this canon Kenny thing, maybe to explain why Kenny sucks at suicides so much.