Can I go home now?

After Craig left, more people started coming in. There was the nurse.. the doctor.. and Kenny's mom. This situation could mean that they'd be talking about if Kenny could go home. But he soon found out that it was the opposite of that.

"While you were here with your friend, we were talking." the doctor started.

"So, can I go home?" Kenny asked.

"Kenny, I don't think home is the best place for you." the doctor said.

"..so how long do I need to stay here then?" he kept asking.

"Well, we'd like to keep you here overnight. But we think after that you'd be better on the psychiatric ward."

Kenny looked at his mom, helpless. Waiting for her to say something, to defend him. But no.

"What do you think about it?" the nurse asked.

"...no. I'm not g-going." Kenny said.

"Kenny.. don't make this harder than it already is." his mom put her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm not making this any harder! How did you even agree to this?" he raised his voice.

"I just.. don't want to.. lose you." she said, holding back tears.

It took them a while to convince Kenny that it was only for his own good. Actually, he wasn't even convinced. He just got tired. And after accepting the fact that there was no way he would get what he wanted, he decided to try something.

"Well, before sending me away.. could you at least allow me to see all of my four friends?" Kenny asked.

After hesitating the doctor finally agreed. Probably just to make Kenny calm down. Once the conversation was over, Kenny texted Craig right away.

Kenny: bring the whole squad tomorrow

Craig: You're allowed to have more? I guess you're doing better then :)

Kenny: not really.. just made some deals, I'll tell tomorrow

Craig: what did you do?

Kenny: threw a fit

Craig: About what??

Kenny: would rather talk about it face to face

Actually, he didn't even want to talk about it. But maybe explaining would be easier face to face.. or it would make everything harder.