Another normal day

Yet another day at school. Kenny would have rather stayed at home sleeping, and his excuses would have worked.. but they could end up with his parents being too worried, so he just got dressed and went to the kitchen for breakfast.

Not being too hungry, he just ate a slice of toast. After brushing his teeth he packed his things, put his rubber band around his wrist and walked out of the door. Kenny was early at the bus stop. For once he didn't have to run for his life to get in. He looked around, almost all the seats were taken or there was someone Kenny didn't know. Finally he saw Butters all alone and decided to sit beside him.

"Oh, hey, Kenny."

"Hi, Butters." Kenny replied.

They didn't talk much. Kenny just played with the rubber band around his wrist until they arrived and Kenny could stick with his friends again.

It was a short day, only 5 hours. Kenny got through it pretty well. The only bad thing that happened was that he got really anxious and snapped the rubber band against his wrist.. but way too hard. The pain wasn't the problem, it was exactly what Kenny wanted, but the noise it made was too loud. Some students looked at Kenny, he looked somewhere else too but the rubber band and the red mark on his wrist probably exposed him.

Once he got home he walked straight to his room. He was planning to spend the whole day there as usual, until a few hours later his mom called out for him.

"Kenny, it's time to go!"

Kenny didn't know where he was supposed to go at first, but then he remembered. Today was the day je was supposed to see the therapist.

"Crap." Kenny muttered under his breath as he got up and walked out of his room.