Monday

The weekend passed, time for an another week of school. It was Monday morning. Craig was sitting in the bus. Kenny wasn't there, his stop was a few stops ahead. This time Craig wasn't worried. He didn't worry about Kenny not being there. He was glad he didn't, because a moment later the boy with the orange jacket walked in and sat next to him.

"You're back." Craig greeted him.

"Yeah. I need to go to school, or else I'll have to explain a lot of things. I don't want them to know." Kenny said.

"Don't worry. If someone asks.. I'll do the talking." Craig smiled and put his arm on Kenny's shoulder.

"At least now I scheduled my hospital visit for the weekend. Didn't have to tell why I didn't come to school."

"Wait.. you knew what you were doing? You planned it?" Craig asked.

"N-no.. ugh, nevermind." Kenny muttered.

Craig tried to brush it off. He didn't want to make Kenny anxious by forcing him to talk. He let Kenny change the subject, and that's how their way to school went.

Even school went pretty well. No one asked anything. But on the recess, while hanging out with Stan, Kyle and Cartman, Kenny cracked. The other boys told him he was acting strange. Kenny knew it, at the moment he was struggling to decide, whether he should tell them or not.

"Kenny, are you alright? Has something happened?" Kyle asked.

Kenny remained silent. He could say he's fine and pass the conversation..

"You.. didn't visit the hospital again, did you?" Stan asked. He was always thinking the worst- and this time the truth.

"..I did." Kenny sighed.

"Well, tell us why!" Cartman tried to encourage him.

"I just took some pills." Kenny left his response short again.

"And.. you didn't try to kill yourself again?" Cartman continued.

"No! I was just.. I didn't try to kill myself!"

"You were just.. doing what?" Kyle asked.

Kenny got sick of the questions. The hell, he'd just tell them everything.

"I hadn't taken any antidepressants for a week.. so I tried to fix it.. but man, am I bad at math."

"Dammit, Kenny! Your math skills aren't an excuse for why you overdosed!" Kyle said.

"I know, I know! But it's done, I did it, spent a night at the hospital and got home. I'm fine now." Kenny tried to calm his friends down.

Eventually the recess was over, and soon after school was over as well. All Kenny could do was to hope that his friends wouldn't get too worried and tell someone.