Chapter 14: The moment

The day after (Saturday) :

I'm outside, skating with Ethan and Grayson.

"Amelia, can you skate faster please ? Even my grandma is faster than you." remarks Grayson making me roll my eyes.

"Mario, if you don't stop talking I promise I'll-"

"You'll what ? " he smirks. I try to skate faster to actually slap him, but each time I get closer, Grayson gets faster.

"You're So slow !!"

"True" says Ethan smiling.

Grayson and I have been kind off close. He's trying to change even if he has Big anger issues. I realized that He doesn't like most of the girls and he usually sees them as...sex toys. I think that the fact that I was totally not crushing on him made him hate me more than he hates the other people. Plus, Jack had told him before I came he Would have a room-mate (aka me) and I found out they stalked me. They said I looked like a very serious and rich person. They thought I always had whatever I want. I didn't get the chance to show Grayson that i'm exactly the opposite of what they think. Well, I may Be serious but not rich and snob.

°°°

I spent the whole day with Ethan and Grayson. We skated and i'm thinking about buying one. Skating is just so liberating. A few months before, I wouldn't drink alcohol, wouldn't go to the types of party I went, wouldn't have boy best friends, wouldn't wear a short red dress, wouldn't skate, wouldn't hang with boys that swear. Coming here changed everything. At least, i'm living. I'm experiencing so many new things.

I'm on the couch with the boys. We're all tired because we spent the day skating, non-stop.The door opens and it reveals Jack.

"Woah. Why are y'all so tired ?"

"Skating" I respond.

"Oh nice, want to skate too. I don't want to look like a dork, skating alone so Ethan come along."

"Ugh, okay bro"

Jack takes his skateboard and Ethan takes his and they walk out the house.

"What about netflix and chill ?" asks Grayson, smirking. I laugh and slap him playfully on the shoulder.

"I want to watch Netflix but leave the chill out of this " I respond, leading him to my room so we can watch netflix on my laptop.

"You're lame" he fake pouts, laying on the bed next to me.

"Learned by the best"

"See ? This is exaclty the type of shit a lame person says" points out Grayson. I burst out laughing.

"Shut up" I answer, giggling. I try to stand up, trying to be mad but He pulls me by the waist, back to the bed.

"Smooooth Grayson" I remark, laughing again.

"Learned by the best" he whispers against my neck. He turns me around so i'm facing him again and he backs away.

I laugh even more because of his answer. I was in a really good mood, meaning, everything seemed funnier. Luckily, Grayson was in a good mood too. And when he is, I love hanging out with him.

"You're so lameee" I quote, rolling my eyes.

"Stop rolling your eyes." he demands.

"oh my god Grayson. You're litteraly the reason why I do this so shut up"

"You, shut up"

"I hate you Grayson Dolan" I respond, when I finally stop laughing. His face is resting on a pillow and mine on another one. We're both laying on our backs. I study his face. His eyes are colorfull, like each time when he's happy. His mouth is pink and full, his hair is messy and Grayson is staring at me too.

"I know i'm beautiful but you don't need to keep staring" I remark, flipping my hair.

"You're hanging out way too much with me. " he laughs. I start laughing again, arching my back. We litteraly only hung out today. Usually we don't even talk.

I feel quite hungry, “Want food ?”

"Yeah, I'll Cook with you, You'll see how great I am and how shitty you are."

I smile and start standing up, “I-" i'm cut by Grayson slaming me on the bed and crashing his lips against mine. I feel his warm lips and I can't help but smile even if I'm chocked. Is this really happening ? I feel butterflies in my stomach. He kisses me hungrily, wandering his hands All over my body. His mouth leaves mine, making me groan but he kisses my jawline, then my neck.

"Charlotte.." he whispers while I tug at his hair, biting my lip. His hand flies down my leg. He takes his shirt off and then quickly continues the row of kisses on my jawline.

"Grayson" I moan. His hand is now running up my stomach. I tug harder at his hair, earning a moan from him.

The feeling is delicious. But, As much as I want this, I can't do this.

"I don't want this" my voice cracks, betraying me. This is not the right thing to do. As soon as the words slip, Grayson's mouth leaves my skin. He gets off of me.

"Grayson..i'm sorry" I sit up.

"For what ?" he rolls his eyes. Well okay. He picks his shirt up and puts it on.

Without a word, he leaves the room, leaving me sad. I wanted this so bad. But i'm still with Matt. Yesterday night, I called him. We agreed and explained ourselves. I'm not breaking up with him for a bipolar player, that's for sure. However, I wanted this. I really did. And I hate myself for it.

I'd never think that Grayson Dolan would actually kiss me. Me, Charlotte Queen, the most annoying girl on earth kissed Grayson ? The hot player ? That's a dream.

Or the beginning of a nightmare...