Chapter 19: Group

I just came back from work and i'm dead tired. Today we had two times more people than usually and they All had so many questions and wouldn't stop putting the books at the wrong places.

I changed into sweatpants and a white long t-shirt and looked through my phone which I haven't touched since the beginning of the day. I had only two texts. One from Matt and my eyes widened when I saw the second person that had texted me. It was Sofía Merguez. She was my best friend and we didn't talk since, now, 5 years. We both missed each other a lot but we never got to talk again. My group of friends changed and I started hanging with more mature people. Don't get me wrong, She was mature and even hard-working but we both got a lot in trouble. Sofía was an amazing friend and she isn't a bad influence, she's just fun.

Sofía: Hi Charlotte ! How are you ? I Know we don't talk since a long time but I heard you were in Washington ! That's great ! I hope you're doing well. I am working with my mom as a photograph for models and soon, i'm going to be creating outfits with her ! I'm actually staying in Washington for a while and I'll photograph a few models and I was Asking myself if I could come to say hi ? Maybe even sleep one night, the time I find a perfect hotel ? Because the one i'm at sucks.

God, I missed her. I looked at Matt's text.

Matt: Hi Charlotte❤ I miss you, call me soon ? :)

I respond to Matt's text first because it takes less time.

Me: I will Matt ❤

Then, I respond to Sofía.

Me: Hi Sofía! I'm doing well, what about you ? Gosh, i'm so proud of you for your photographer career ! Hope it's going great ! You can come at my home sleep for as long as you want sincerely ! You don't need to waste money on a hôtel! My adress is ################### :)

I was hoping she'd come really soon because I loved this girl. I remember, She had something that always made her special.

I heard the door open. It was Jack or Grayson because apparently, they both had keys to that damn house.

It was actually both of them, with Ethan.

"Yoo Charlotte" shouts Ethan, entering the house.

"Ugh, not you again" I respond, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Shut up, you love mee" he pouts, putting his arm around my shoulders.

"You wish" I whisper, making him giggle. We pull apart and I hug Jack.

"What's up ? What did you do today?"

"Work..super exhausting and boring"

"What Did you excpect ? You work at a library" remarks Grayson.

"You, don't even bother talking to me ! You're so irrevelant " I say, reffering to the texts he had sended me the day before.

"Charlotte, I know you liked my texts" he winks and I cringe, making him smile widely. When I start walking towards the kitchen because I'm feeling really hungry, I hear Grayson say something.

"Woman. Make me a sandwich" he says, trying to have a serious face. I glare at him, raising my eyebrows. The corned of his lips turn up into a smile.

"Are you sure about what you're asking right now ?" I respond, in a threathening tone.

"What you gon' do about it ? Fight me ?"

Obviously, with my stubborn ass, I try to fight Grayson, playfully. I try to punch him on the chest but the only thing it does, is making him laugh. In less than two seconds, he pins me on the wall, his front pressing on my back.

"Fuck you" I curse.

"Ohhh, you just cursed ! Damn, I swear you're getting worse and worse" he responds, suddendly releasing me. I punch him one last time on the chest and go towards the kitchen, trying to ignore how Jack, Ethan and Grayson are making fun of me.

"Shut up, All three of you" I shout, trying to not laugh with them.

"You're so cute" whispers Grayson after coming in the kitchen and placing himself behind me. He was way too close and his hands were on my waist.