Last Chapter: Part two

[ Hi ! Show this last chapter some love, please comment ! I'd love to know if there are some people that'll Read Broken 2 !! It will Be called 'Crave you' tho. Thank you guys for everything. ]

A month passed and I can tell you that things haven't been going well.

Ethan stopped going home and he spent 80% of his Time with Thomas. I dont't know if them hanging out is a good thing or not but Eth would still be distant with me and his brother. Grayson Would attempt to talk to him, all the time, but wouldn't suceed.

The thing is.. Grayson and I suspect Ethan to drink. Not on a regular basis or way too much but he does. Ethan was tipsy very often and sometimes even drunk. When we would talk to him about it, he would shut us down even more than usually.

Matt, on the other hand, decided to make my life a living hell. Ashley and him would do everything to get me fired for my job at the library. Matt is now part of the people Working there but i'm glad that Bethany stopped Working there. One day, we All came to work and we saw that the whole library was in a huge mess. Books were on the floor and Matt, Bethany claimed that they saw me going in the library very late. Ashley, Who didn't even work There, said that She saw me too with them.

I was surprised - note my sarcasm - when we Found out that all of the cameras in front of the library and inside of it didn't work.

Except for one. There was one camera that was working and we Found out that It was someone dressed in black but it was a man. It must've been someone they hired because they wouldn't be stupid enough to do it themselves.

They were so close of getting me fired and maybe even expelled. But I knew Deep down that our boss wasn't believing any of this. She knew me too well.

I haven't told Grayson any of that because I know he's worried about Ethan.

At this very moment, i'm on the couch, reading a book called "There are more beautiful things than Beyoncé". The title was way too intruiging, I had to buy it. I'm about to turn the page as Grayson comes in, “Hi babe”. I haven't Seen him today.

“Hi,”I look up to him and stand up, stretching. He walks towards me and kisses my lips and sighs.

“What's wrong ?” I question him, holding his face with my right hand and caressing his cheek with my thumb.

“Ethan didn't come home again and I texted him, asking him why he kept being so distant and pushing me off and also where he was. He didn't answer,” he heaves a sigh of despair. His phone goes off, signaling him he has a text. He looks down to his phone and smiles, “I think this is progress. Eth' texted me 'Need a bit more time Gray. I'm Hanging out with Thomas'. I can't stand Thomas. Why is he always with him ? The only thing they share is a obnoxious ex. What the hell.”

“Hey..Gray ! It's some big ass progress ! Be happy for a second. It means that Ethan will eventually open up to you” I hug him and he hugs back.

“Hmm..You're right. Doesn't change the fact that I don't fucking like this Thomis dude.”

“Do you seriously need to mispell the names of the people you hate ?” I giggle, thinking about how I met him and he would call me Amelia and I would call him Mario.

“Can't help it,”he smiles, “But I didn't completly hate you when I met you tho.”

“Really ?”

“Yeah. I just thought you were annoying and really different. As if you thought you were better than us all but Little Did I know that you were,” he confesses.

“Shut up ! I'm not,”I answer, not able to accept this compliment. I'm anything but better than him.

“Accept my compliments while they still last. I'm not saying anything Nice like that anytime soon, ” he teases and I roll my eyes.