Chapter 17: angry

CHARLOTTE'S POV:

The light of the sun pouring through the curtains, woke me from my platonic sleep. I opened my eyes, way too quickly, and tried to sit up. I looked around and realized Grayson was in my bed. What the Hell ? What is this room ?

Suddenly, memories came back in my mind, making my headache worse. I remember kissing Grayson violontly and Asking for a condom. Oh my god.

Did I do it... ? With him?

Panic-stricken, I shook Grayson up.

"Hmm ?"

"G..Grayson..i-"

He sat up, looking at me intensly. He was really cute: his hair was messy, he was narrowing his eyes and his voice was low.

"Yes ?"

"Did..um..we ?" I question, arching an eyebrow, trying to make him get the hint.

"Sex ? You mean having sex ? It's funny how you can play with these words when you're drunk and now you can't even pronounce them" he laughed. I wanted to laugh but the moment wasn't right. I shot him a glare.

"Grayson, seriously. Did we ?"

"No."

I sigh, relieved.

"Okay. I'm sorry for..making you baby-sitt me..but could you drive me home ?"

"Um..yeah."

°°°
We spent the ride in a complete silence. He was suddenly mad with me. He had one of his mood swings that poisonned everyone's life. We entered my house, in a complete silence again. I didn't know why he was going inside with me.

"Try to not fuck up Jake's day too." says Grayson before walking towards the door. The air between us is thick and the tension is unbearable.

"Grayson ! Why are you so rude ?"

He looked at me during a few seconds, seeming to analyse me and sighed.

"I don't even Know.. I just haven't been the same person.." he said, calming down.

"Since what ?"

"None of your business" he responds sternly, snaping back to his bad mood.

"Well okay..can we at least talk about last night ?" He walked back to me and he was looking really angry.

"There is nothing to talk about. You tried to kiss me against my fucking will." he mumbled.

The word made me shiver and I hid my mouth with my hands. These words hit me like a damn train. I frown angrily, pushing him.

"How the Hell can you say that ?!"

"That's the truth !"

"And why Did you fucking kiss me the other day ?! "

" You were litteraly begging me to ! You maybe didn't realize but you were so fucking-"

"Yeah ! That makes so much sense ! That's why I pushed you off !" I Scream back, sarcasticly. I missed my sarcasm.

"You obviously didn't want to !"

"What the Hell ?"

"You TRIED to have sex with me !"

"I was drunk !"

"Meaning you actually wanted it !" he shouted. I punched him on his chest, not even making him flinch.

He slammed me angrily on the wall. I was really scared. He was terribly angry. We looked at each other, both trying to guess what the other was thinking. I was thinking he would hurt me but more the time passed, the fear was transfomring into anger.

Suddendly, he pinned my hands up the wall and we both glared at each other. Something was happening and I wasn't sure of what it was. It could have been anger or...envy. When this last idea came to my mind, Grayson crashed his lips on mine and this time I was sure he kissed me first. His hand ran down my hair and he kissed me as widely as we did yesterday. It was the third time we kissed. I was waiting to feel that feeling since the first time. He ran his hand down my body, not leaving a inch of my skin untouched. This time we knew we both wanted each other so he was touching me widely, unlike last time when we were a bit more reserved, In my room. Yesterday didn't count because I was drunk and I don't remember half of what happened.

He grabbed my behind, making me moan his name. He took my shirt off and looked at me. He glared at my body, smirking. It was the first time I was in bra in front of a guy (and conscious of what was happening). It was obviously the first time someone was looking at me like that. With lust. His eyes became darker. I was a bit stressed. He looked up to me and licked his lips.

He caresses my neck with his mouth, not kissing it.

"W..what are you waiting for ?" I question, whispering. I'm not really patient.

I feel him smile.

"Just wanted to make sure you actually wanted me" he responds then starts sucking at my skin violently making me arch my back.

My hands run down his hair. He brings his mouth back to mine and I kiss him. He motions me to jump on him and so I do. I kiss him again, violently and rubbing my waist against his. When I felt a bulge form in his pants, I rubbed myself more quickly against him, trying to feel some type of friction.

"Fuck, Charlotte you're so horn-" his low sexy voice was cut by the Bell ringing. We both snapped our heads to the side. I jumped off him, took my shirt and pulled it over my head. I opened the door. It was Jake.

"Hey, sorry I forgot my keys. What's-" he cut himself when he saw Grayson. His hair seemed messy and I was scared that he Would notice Grayson and I did something.

"I just drove Charlotte back home. Bye Jake" said Grayson, walking directly through the door. I really need to talk to him.

Jake shrugged and closes the door behind him.

------------------------
Thank you for reading this story frlll !!!