Chapitre 40: Pero hay más putas

Do you Know what it feels like to be taken away the love of your life ? Even for a fraction of second ? For a fraction of second he isn't yours anymore. For a fraction of second, someone else is taking advantage of the beautiful Soul that's usually yours. Taking advantage of these lips while they are supposed to be on yours only. It feels like you're being stabbed.

This is what I felt when I saw them. Of course, it mainly seems so hurtful because the someone that had the chance to kiss my lover is my only friend.

I feel my chest tighten as I stare at these two familiar person, that seem so different and distant, at the moment. Grayson pushes her away, confused. Her eyes are wide, as if She just realised what she did. Her cheeks are red, She mumbles something and Grayson stares at her, his eyes wide, still very confused. Bethany quickly leaves the house but I still have the image of her and my boyfriend kissing in my head and it makes me insane.

This can't be true. I'm really upset with Grayson for not being a bit harsher, to be honest. I'm not only upset but i'm beyond mad.

Bethany isn't what I thought she was, after all.

I can still feel my heart stop, my eyes widen as i hide my mouth with my hand, watching them. It's horrible to see the person you love being kissed by your only friend.

I mean I JUST started liking Bethany and considering her as a real friend. This girl Would actually make me smile..

This isn't okay. I can feel tears threatning to Fall down but not because I'm sad but because I'm so damn angry at her. Whatever She said or he Did, there's no acceptable reason that allows her to kiss him. Gray and I are already having enough problems and I do not want her come around and fuck everything up.

This must be what Grayson felt like when he saw me kissing Matt. Even if he doesn't Know him, it's still hurtfull.

I sigh as I hear someone enter the house. I hear his steps come closer to the kitchen, "Jack ?" I ask.

He steps in, "Hey. What's up ?"

He's wearing a burgundy hoodie with black ripped pants.

"I was just about to cook diner for us"

"Oh. Yeah, about that..I actually think I'm going to go at a friend's house"

"I don't think so" I frown, "You're never home, we barely speak Jack. I miss you"

He sighs and a second passes before he responds, "It's because Grayson's always there."

"Weren't you guys like best friends before ?"

"Yeah but he just stopped talking to me and it's weird. I mean, if he talks to me, I'll be glad to be his friend but-"

"You Know him better than that. He doesn't even really realize, he just has a lot on his mind."

"Alright, alright" he approaches me, "I'll try to be home more often"

I squeal funnily and we laugh.

"What are we eating tonight?"

"Hmm..Lasagna ?"

°°°°°°°°°

I run in the corridors, scared to be late to one if my favorite classes: psychology. I am, indeed, still very shaken up about what happened yesterday, I mean, you must imagine that the thought of seeing your boyfriend getting kissed by your friend isn't very appealing, but I don't have a choice. I'll talk to him during lunch.

I won't try to make him tell the truth because he won't.

At least, there is something i'm excited about and it's this class. I quickly enter the class and sit at my usual seat towards the front as the Bell rings. The class is huge, and it's filled with so many persons.