Chapter 20: Meet

"Can I make another joke ?" Asks Ethan, resting his head on my lap. These past hours, Ethan had been doing nothing but some idiotic jokes.

"No" I exclaim. He is laying on the couch, with his head on my lap and i'm playing with his hair.

"This one is going to be hilarious" He pouts.

"I don't doubt it Ethan. It is going to be as hilarious as the first fifteen other jokes you made these past hours" I respond, in a sarcastic tone.

"Y'all actually laughed !"

"Because your jokes were wayy too ridiculous"

"Please, I want to make a joke"

"For God's sake Shut up Ethan, please" shouts Grayson from the kitchen, making me giggle.

"Yes please" agrees Jake. Woah, if Jake agrees, Ethan must be really horrible at doing jokes.

"Great, I take that as a yes. So once upon a time, there was a-" fortunately, Ethan got cut by the Bell ringing. Who the Hell Would come at freaking 1 a.m. ? Must Be god himself coming to make Ethan shut up.

"Thank you lord for interrupting Ethan's jokes" I say as I walk towards the door, making the others giggle.
I open the door and I skip a heart beat. I am really surprised... I'm taken-aback by how that person changed so much but somehow, was still so familiar. I smile and take Sofía in my arms.

"Oh my god...Charlotte" barely cries Sofía. After a few seconds, We pull apart. "Damn, you look so fine Charlotte, you glowed up !"

"Sofía ! Have you seen yourself ?! You look so freaking hot ! I didn't Know you were coming tonight, come in !" I tell her, still smiling.

Sofía changed a lot. She is really curved, her hair is curlier and longer. I can't help but study her. She's wearing a black long sleeve shirt that's really slim on her. Her jeans are so tight, it could have been mistook for leggings. Saying that She looks good, Would be a understatement. Sofía is hot. Her Nice pair of Nike air max 90 is only a plus, to her cool outfit.

I take two of her luggages and to put them in my room. When I come back in the living room, she is smiling brightly to the boys.

"Sorry Jake, I forgot to tell you that Sofía Would stay here for a few weeks for work. Is that okay for you ?"

"Yeah, sure!"

"Great, thank you ! Sofía Merguez, this is Ethan Dolan and this is Jake Dail" I said, pointing at them. Grayson exits the kitchen, and comes in the living room.

Sofía eyes Grayson and I can't help but frown.

"Um, Sofía this is Grayson, Grayson Dolan" I say pointing at him. He half-smiles but doesn't say anything. I lift an eyebrow.

He half freaking smiled. What Did I get when he met me ? A frown and no response. Alright, then. Who cares. I walk Sofía to my room and She puts All her bags on the floor.

"Well Charlotte, I didn't Know you were getting someee" She whispers-shouts, laughing. I roll my eyes, smiling and shaking my head. In the outside I might look chill but in the inside, i'm crying. I'm SO glad Sofía didn't change her personnality.

"Jake is my room-mate, Ethan and Grayson are his friends that happen to be our neighbors"

"Well it's seems like you like that Graysoms Dude" I burst out laughing.

" Graysoms ? You mean Grayson !"

"Whatever, I feel like you didn't change because I know how you act when you like a boy"

" What ? "

"It looked like you were about to kill me when I looked at him, I swear " she laughs.

"Oh my god, I didn't mean that ! I...i'm not jealous, I promise he's not even my type! I'm with Matt right now"

"Matt ? The blondie in Canada ? "

"Yeah, you remember him ??"

"Uhh yeah, this guy is so old news, i'm shipping you with Grayson"

"Nooo, Sofía !" I half-cry and half-laugh. She's going to piss me off with that, this is for sure !

"Um.. hashtag Graylotte ? Chayson ? Charson ? I like Charson, so let's make that a trend !" She says, making me giggle.

"You're so out of your mind, there is nothing between Grayson and I!"

" So you're telling me that you're living with a hot boy and next door there are two twins and they are certainly All single and you're super hot, and nothing happened in like 4 months? You, forsure, are no fun" she says, sitting on the bed and shaking her head.

--------

THANK YOU FOR 1K29 READERS OK IM CRYING!! NEVER THOUGHT I'D ACTUALLY MAKE IT TO 1K SO THANK YOU SO MUCH

BTW I'm hesitating between Acacia Brinley and Shelley Henning for Charlotte queen 👌❤ Maybe even Kendall ugh Idk but until now, more people told me to choose Shelley Henning! So we'll see !

Ok this chapter is Pretty boring my bad 😂 but Sofía is super important actually ;)