Last Chapter: Part I

[ A/N Hey, I'm bacK ! I'm soo sorry for leaving for two complete MONTHS ! I am aware that I'm losing readers but school really got me busy! I simply want to thank you for all the support I get, I honestly am soo glad There are some persons that Enjoy this book. I'll try to be way more active because next part is going to end In a v obnoxious way. ]

Surprised, I choke on my soda and end up coughing like crazy.

You may ask yourself why it would surprise me that Bethany sent a nude to Gray since she's a whore, well I don't Know at all. Nothing new, I guess ?

Grayson snaps his head towards me, frowning. I can tell he's wondering if I saw Who texted him.

Bethany is the worst person ever.

I would be damned if Grayson decided to leave me to go see her. He can't do that, he wouldn't do that, “Are you okay ?” asks Grayson.

“Yeah, yeah, I just choked on my soda,” I explain, “I was thinking about Ashley and freacking Matt.”

“Are you jealous ?” questions Gray.

“ Yeah, how can I not be jealous of a idiotic girl that believes she's the center of the world and that all She needs to do is to suck every single  boy's dick to be loved,” I roll my eyes, “It's just that Matt isn't like that. He changed so much. His attitude is so different. He's not like that usually. I feel like he's about to turn into fucking Jack the ripper in two seconds.” I sigh.

“Ashley did that to him, I guess. Since when is he there ? Why is he here ?”

“I don't Know myself. I honestly am super confused. But the worst thing is that Ethan is certainly so sad.” I shake my head.

At the mention of his twin brother's name, Grayson turns to me, realization coming across his face, “Oh my god. Where's Ethan ?!”

We both start to look around. He sighs as I hear a notification from his phone, realizing that he received a text, “I..um... I have to do something. I need to go. I won't be gone for too long. Just five minutes from here.”

I know it's Bethany and it Hurts. My heart aches at the thought of losing Grayson for someone like her. But I'm not 100% sure, maybe he's simply going to buy something.

“You're not going to class ?”

“I'll ask someone to take notes for me. Just need to do it now.” He smiles and kisses me.  I nod and he knows that I don't like the idea of him leaving, “Hey, don't worry. I'll maybe even make it to class. Don't worry about it. Please, try to talk to Ethan for me.”

“Yeah, okay. Bye.”

Exactly like every single distrubed girl would do- yes, i'm saying this to convince myself that I'm not completly crazy- I couldn't help but walk with Grayson and give him some company to do what he's supposed to do.

When I say walk I mean walk behind him, very subtly, basically following him without him knowing.

“I..I'm not crazy. Everyone Would do that, right ?” I whisper to myself knowing exactly that I mean the contrary.

I stand up and start following him out of the cafeteria. I hate missing class, matter fact, I NEVER miss class because I take my studies very seriously.

My next class is science and I know Who I will meet There.

A blondie that used to wear blue ugly sweaters with 'cutie' written on it and didn't know that swearing and fighting were a thing.

Ding ! you go it, it's Matt Donovan.

As if life was trying to tear me apart, as Grayson walks outside, Matt enters and they both eye each other, frowing, but then, they keep on walking.

I can't miss class like that and I have to keep track on Grayson.

“Matt ! I really need to go, please take notes for me during our next class.” I Tell him, walking past him.

He smirks, “You always end up needing me. Bad habit you can't let go off ?”

“Matt ! Please” I stop myself.

“Don't worry, princess. I will”

I roll my eyes, running outside. I look in every single direction and i'm relieved when I see Grayson walking towards the right. I walk behind him.

I never went that way, and there sure as hell aren't any store here. There are a Bunch of invidual houses, big perfect houses and I know that Matt lives around here. It's totally his type. A big expensive house, next to the University.

After a few minutes, Grayson stops and turns to a house. He looks at his phone as if he was trying to make sure that It was the adress he was looking for.

I walk behind the house as he rings the bell. I can see through a window and I groan, disgusted, as I see Bethany on the couch.

I could see that she was wearing a red bra and red panties.

Oh sorry, let me repeat that.

She was only  wearing a red bra and red panties. Bethany screams, “The door is open.”

Grayson steps in. I can't believe he would ever be doing this. I hate him.

When he sees her, his eyes go wide, “I..uh”

She stands up and I realize that she's even wearing heels. I freacking Hate her. I hate him. I hate everything.

“I knew you would come” she says, smiling.

He smiles back, “Sad thing is that I didn't come to do something with you. I came to humiliate you and tell you personnaly that I don't fucking like you.”

Bethany steps back, I can tell that she's surprised and hurt.

“I also wanted to tell you to stop doing this type of shit. I didn't tell Charlotte but if She knows, she Will be even more hurt than before. She thought you were our fucking Friend. Anyway, I have a class to attend, you can go back to strip teasing, ” He rolls his eyes and I laugh quietly.

How could I ever think that Grayson would cheat on me ? I'm honestly so surprised. He was mean but she deserved it. I don't even feel the need to talk to her, now. He said everything I needed to hear.

°°°°

The Bell rings and I walk towards the library for work. Glad to go back in my natural habitat.

I'm about to enter as I see Ethan and Thomas, both seated on chairs, talking and laughing. They seem like they're fine, Gosh I couldn't be happier.

“Hi Ethan. Hi Thomas” I Say in a very shy tone and they look up to me. They, then, look at each other and Ethan half-smiles at me. It's better than nothing, I guess.

Suddendly, someone taps my shoulder, I turn around to see Matt. I've thought way too much about Matt today, I need a freacking break.

“Here is your stuff, love. ” He hands me a few papers and I grab them but he won't let go, “Just for you to Know...I'm not here to help you. This was a one-time thing. I'm actually here to make your life a living hell. I've Heard all the shit you Did to Ashley, Bethany and even Thomas and Ethan. I Know everything. So don't go around and act like I changed so bad if you're ten Times worse. I'll make Your life unbearable. In case you were wondering, I did learn a few tricks from Ashley,” he smiles and walks away not giving me a chance to talk.

I don't know what lies invented Ashley but I'm screwed, I really am.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Here we go ! NEXT part is the end of Broken one !

Y'all Know me, I am a drama Queen so this book aint about to finish right. But ummm....don't hate me for what You'll Read in the next part.

IT will Be longer too.

Btw, if you have questions, you can ask me anything :)