Chapter 21: deep talks

Jake left earlier to go see Ethan, so i'm left alone watching TV with Sofía. Suddendly, she gets up and turns off the TV.

"UM ?! I was watching that !" I throw a pillow at her. She catches it with one hand. Wow. I remember She used to not be able to catch or barely throw anything. Sports were one of the things we both sucked at, being younger.

"I want to talk !" She pouts. I sigh and pat the couch. Sofía sits next to me."I have been Asking myself questions lately..well yesterday. You told me Matt were your boyfriend...but this is a freacking distance relationship ! When are y'all going to see each other again ? How is it ?"

"Matt and I are living this distance relationship well" I respond.

"Do you guys have phone sex ?" She asks casually. I gasp and giggle, before responding. "We barely make-out and we never had actual sex so.."

Sofía's eyes widened.

"You guys never had sex ? Are you a virgin ? How long have y'all been a couple ?!"

"Yeah, i'm a virgin ! I was planning on waiting until mariage"

" Oh well, wise choice ! Good luck for actually keeping that promise" She winks. I'm about to ask her what she means but She cuts me. "Matt was your first and only boyfriend, right ?"

"Yeah, stop being noseey" I smile. She laughs but doesn't quit asking questions. I'm glad she doesn't because I love every single aspect of her personnality.

"So you had only kissed one Guy in your whole life, until now ? He better be freaking worth it or i'm breaking his neck" she smiles.

"Wellll..." I say, knowing i'd get her full attention. She snaps her head to my side. "Spit it out !"

"Hmmm....i don't Know if I should tell you since you have been really noseey lately" I smirk.

"I'm sorryyy" she pouts. "Tell mee"

"Nop" I say, popping the "p"

"Please ?" She asks and I shake my head, no. "Pretty please ?" She pouts."Pretty beautiful girl that I love so much and that is so great, please ?"

I laugh, arching my head. I'm obviously going to tell her ! She's really trust-worthy, I have nothing to fear.

"Okay, i'm going to tell you but don't react or judge before I finish my story"

"Okay ! I promise !"

Then, I told her everything. From the way I met Grayson, our first kiss to our last, heated, one. I see her eyes widened at every detail I say, about our kisses and she's dying inside to actually react. "You can talk now, So-"

"OH MY GOD CHARLOTTE ! He is so hot !!! You're so lucky ! I'm sorry, too many emotions in one, give me a break. So you're saying that a few days ago he kissed you ? What about Matt ? And wait... YOU ? CHARLOTTE ALLISON GENEVIÈVE QUEEN WAS DRUNK ?! YOU FREAKING DRUNK KISSED HIM ? God, it's boring that you don't remember what actually happened when you were drunk" She shouts. I burst out laughing, doing my best to calm down. Sofía has always been super dramatic and it's hilarious. "Maybe he even fingered you while you were drunk" I gasp, punching her on the shoulder. She's basically very innapropriate.

"I..i..i have to admit i'm not proud of myself for All of this...I mean, I cheated on Matt.." I say, getting back serious.

"No but for real, Matt is a great Guy...you have to tell him. As a good friend..i have to tell you to do a good choice." She says. "But as a real best friend, honestly, i'm saying Fuck Matt because Graylotte is freacking life !" She shrieks. I gasp, rolling my eyes.