Chapter 4

Markevia's P. O.V

I woke up in the hospital bed. Thinking about the previous events, the love of my life is no longer on earth,the wreck,and my other best friend Lucas is in jail. I know mya is a wreck cause those were her best friends too. I laid there watching sponge Bob until the nurse came in. She checked my pulse,blood pressure, and asked did I remember every thing. I told her yes then she left out. After she left my mom came in feeling all on me cause she was worried. Where is Amyah cause she hates hospitals. I then heard something beeping. They pulled the curtain's back on the side of me. When they did I saw the funniest thing. Amyah was unhooking all the stuff looking worried. Her hair was a mess and she had a frown on her face. The nurses went over the and tried to put a needle in her. She got up and started swinging a pole that was next to her at the nurses who tried to come at her. I was watching and laughing my ass off she's so crazy. They finally put it in her which instantly made her go to sleep. It was a mess over there. And guess who was watching sponge Bob too. Amyah. My nurse came back over and let my mom sigh the papers to release us. My mom then said Amyah's mom was on a business trip and won't be back for a month. She also said that I could stay with Amyah until her moms back. So I tried to wake Amyah up to tell her the news but she went back to sleep. So when we left I carried her on my shoulder as she walked sleepy. I let her go cause I thought she would lean on the car as I opened the car door,but all she did was fall face forward. I started laughing but stopped when she looked at me evilly.

Amyah's P. O.V

I looked at her evilly as she was laughing and started laughing at her curious face. My eyes were normal this time. I got up for the ground and got in the car. We drove to taco cabana me and Markevia got a personal nacho and 4 tacos each while my auntie got a cabana bowl. We drove to Markevia's house so we could get her clothes and her car. After we did that we went to my house and took a nap. When we woke up we woke up we decided to go to the mall so I put on my outfit with my Jordan's and Markevia had on her outfit with the heels. When we arrived we went to champs and bought some Jordan's, Nike's,and Adidas. Then we went to forever 21 I got some joggers, T-shirts, and shorts. Markevia got skirts,crop tops,and jewelry. We then walked to Victoria Secret we got pink jump suits,head bands,lip gloss\stick,and undergarments. We was heading out the building but then we saw Jaylon and Brandon. We tried our best to avoid them , we even tried to play as manicans but they eventually saw us. They called our names as they walked over and we started talking. When they left to shop we left to go home. It was night time by now so we took our baths and stuff. When we was done we met in the living room. We agreed to watch movies. We went in kitchen and fixed our taco cabana, takis, kool aid,and popcorn. I really don't want to be involved in guns anymore so I really don't want to be involved with Brandon and Jaylon.