Chapter 6

Markevia's P. O.V

I woke up in the guest room. I then went to wake Amyah up and destiny. Yeah she stays here apparently she's real cool in the books I read the baby momma is always drama. Anyways I put on my red outfit from the mall yesterday. We really only went because destiny needed more clothes so we all got clothes. I walked down the stairs and saw Amyah and Destiny dressed. Destiny was in a Blue outfit Amyah was in a black outfit from the mall. As we headed out the door Amyah called pizza hut for her first period. She had this culture diverse thing and her team had Italy. Destiny was in her group and Brandon. Brandon had to explain the project, Destiny had to make the power point and all Amyah had to do was cook or buy the food. I have to do mine tomorrow with Jaylon and this girl named Keiarrhea. She a cool person but anyway. We got in the car heading to Mcdonalds for breakfast. Amyah got pancakes, eggs, and a hashbrown. Markevia got a breakfast sandwich.Destiny got pancakes,sausage, and a hashbrown. I also decided to get Keke(keiarrhea nickname) something I got her the same thing as Amyah. We left to go to school. When we got to school I saw Keke getting out her moms car waving goodbye to her. I walked over handing her, her food. We talked a little then walked to class with Amyah and Destiny . As me and keke saw our class we parted ways we said bye to Amyah and Destiny then saying have fun I know we wont. They got on the elevator laughing. We walked in french class. Bonjour les élèves(goodmorning class). Here we go with the bullshit. I fucking hate this class.

Amyah's P. O. V

I walked to class then sat down. "Morning class" Ms. Davis said. "Morning" half the class said. The rest were either sleep,sleepy, bored, or just don't like her. Me, I was bored and sleepy. So today we where suppose to present our projects. Gladly I didn't have or want to do anything else but the food. I was cooking it but it burned up in the oven while I was sleep. It's really not my fault cause I asked Destiny to wake me up when the timer goes off but she went to sleep on the couch. While I was upstairs I smelt smoke, I went downstairs and saw her knocked out. Then opened the oven the oven to see the pizza a black color. I shool had something to say to her. That's why I ordered pizza hut, sparkling soda, and regular soda + water. We were last gladly ........
"Mya wakeup,its time to present " Brandon said. How the fuck did know my nickname I thought. I rarely tell people my nickname. I just think that some people don't have the right. Cause I don't need no fake ass friends. I got up and went to the office to get the food and drinks. I pulled out my purse and handed the lady a 50 dollar bill for the ten pizzas and drinks. I held the pizza's no knowing where I was going and destiny held the drinks. Next thing I knew was someone grabbed six pizza boxes. "Fuck off its for my project bicth" I said. "Well damn I just thought I would help" Brandon said. "Oh it's u common lets go present" I said. We walked in and started presenting our stuff. I put my gloves on and started passing out the food. We sat back down. And I went sleep waiting for next period. Which means free period. I think I'm going to ask Markevia for us to go home. To the peaceful place. MOVIE NIGHT. Might even ask can keke come with us. The bell rung I rushed out pulling destiny with me. In the hall way we met Markevia and keke. I asked. Markevia said yes. Then keke started walking off. "were yuh going "i said. "Y'all going home so I got to stay"she said. "Nope yuh coming with us and yuh spending the night" I said. I pulled her to the car. They all latched on as I pulled them to the car. The order was me,keke,destiny,then Markevia. We got in the car and she gave us directions to her house. I got out with her and went in the house since she said her mom always says no to her. We walked in and her mom was standing in the kitchen cooking. "Hi, I said. Hi nice to meet you are you one of her friends" she greeted back nicely. "Yes, ma'am I am I was wondering if she could spend the night with me, my cousin , and my friend . they all live with me and we all treat each other like sisters. Please we want her to be one of us to. And we are not one of the prissy, rich, popular girls just"-. "It's OK hunny she can spend the night just promise she won't get hurt"her mom said. "OK I promise she won't. Umm. Can she spend the whole week. All it's going to be is movie nights" I asked with puppy eyes and pouty lips. "Yes and your adorable"she smiled. "Thanks" I said. Keke packed her bags and said "wow, how'd you do that I always say stuff like that and she never says yes not even to my other friends ". "Idk" I said while walking downstairs with her and out the door but not without bye. "Bye sweeties" she said we went my house and started pulling out stuff and started watching movies.