Chapter 16

Amyah's outfit first then Markevia's

Recap: "some people (our rivals) coming after you and Amyah because they thought we went out

Markevia's P.O.V

After he said that I straightup slapped his ass. "You know what, when you see your little rivals tell them I said.... FUCK OFF" I said as he held his face. "Look I'm sorry but-" he got cut off. " are they the same group of people who killed my mom" I said. "Nope. They a different New group" he said. What.. What the hell.. I thought. " I thought you said that you and Brandon quit" I said with a questioning look. "Well I....I" he said. "Well nevermind....just don't tell me anything else because, it seems like the more you tell me stuff, the more rivals you have, and the more people who get hurt on my side" I said walking away. I soon turned the corner with him following behind. "Would you please go away" I said still walking. "first off I was still talking and secondly......." he paused looking back. "Get down" he yelled/continued while jumping on me as shots flew. We sat on the ground as they drove away. "Wow you saved my life..." I paused looking at him as he smiled. "BUT YOU ALSO RUINED IT" I yelled and saw his smile slowly go down into a smirk. "Look its not my fault" he started but I cut him off. "Actually its all your fault. I haven't even known you that long and I'm already in mess with you" I said getting up. He got up not saying anything and grabbed my arm. "I said I was sorry" he said looking in my eyes. "Look I know you may think I have a real bad attitude but wait until you see what Amyah says and does" I said walking away. When I got to the house I saw Amyahs' car. I looked at it and saw that it had a flat tire. I sighed walking into the house. Once I got to the kitchen I sat my stuff down the table. No later than five minutes Mya(Amyah) walked in out of breath. "I.....*breathing heavily* Brandon......*deep breath*chasing.....*heavily breathing* down street" she finished. "Hold up what you say and I also have to tell you something. But u can go first" I said digging in the refrigerator. I grabbed two waters putting them on the table. She looked at me shaking her head. I sighed putting the water back and getting her some fruit punch. "okay so you know how you saw us being chased by the car right" she said after drinking. I nodded and she continued "after that me and Chris thought they were gone so we went to the store to get stuff for the house and I told Chris I was about to leave to go home because he was going to run some errands. So I walked out of the store and saw one of them by himself so I hit him with my purse then the NIGGA GON TRY TO IT LIKE NO NIGGA. After that I kicked him in the balls and ran. luckily he didn't follow me." she finished. "BUT what where you gonna tell me" she asked. "Oh it was nothing nevermind" I said and she raised a eyebrow. "Is it bad news" she asked. I nodded and she sighed. "Does it have anything to do with Brandon and Jaylon" she asked. I nodded again. "Save it I'll find out myself" she said. Just as I was about to getting up August walked in. "And where the hell have you been all day" Mya said as he lookedat her like.....

"Well....I was in the studio" he said and we both looked at him proudly. "What da hell yall look'n at" he asked. We both knew he could sing but he neva wanted to go to the studio or get signed and it's the same thang with Chris. BUT Chris is tooooo stubborn.

Flashback

"Chris you know what you should do" I asked. "What" he said annoyed that I was bothering him. "You should go to the real studio" I said. "Hell no and don't ask again" he said getting up making a ugly face. And I was like .

Like who told you that it's ok to have an attitude with me out of all people. "Are you serious man" I asked looking up at him. He nodded. I shook my head laughing "you know you not supposed to be cussing right" I said walking off slowly. He got up and covered my mouth "you is not about to tell momma" he said and let me go. "Mmmm I don't know am I.............. MOMMA!!!! CHRIS C" *get cut off by Chris putting hand ova ha mouth* "alright wat ya want" he asked as I faked thought cause I already knew. Apparently he did too cause he pulled out 40$ and handed it to me "now get out" he said laying back down. "Ok but Chris you know you can sing and you said you love doing it so why not for something you love" I said looking at him as he looked up at the ceiling thinking about it. "Get out" he said. "Okay dang but remember what I said" I said walking out closing the door.