Chapter 13

again ignore the names but markevia is wearing the one with the burgundy, destiny is wearing the one next to it, then under markevia's is keke's outfit, and on the side of keke's is amyah's.

 Amyah's P.O.V

I woke up to a blurry person walking around the room. I rubbed my eyes getting off the bunk bed. later the guard came in and told us we need to call somebody to pick us up. I called destiny   while he called jaylon i think. When he was done with his call he then turned to me saying he wasn't going to kill us instead he was going to kill his boss cause he wont give them their money. "thanks but thats not worth getting killed how much he owe u" i said/asked. "5million" he said. my eyes widen. I dont even have that much money. We saw destiny walking up with ally. i was about to wave good bye until he pulled me in for a hug. "nigga get off me u was just trying to kill me less than 24 hours ago and im trying to get the fuck outta here" i said. Me and destiny walked out and went to the house when we got there aunt cake and keke was sleep. Only Markevia was up. I wanted to go home to get my duffle bag that has money in it. Destiny stayed at home with ally  while me and Markevia went to my house. I ran in and went to my homework room on the first floor and got my bag from out the closet. Then I went to my kitchen to get dog food for my dogs. I got the bag and carried it to my car, I saw Markevia coming back from the backyard with my chihuahuas.

Markevia's P.O.V

After we got in the car and was about to pull off the house caught on fire. I watched in disbelief and amyah started tearing up. She called the fire department and they came asking questions and stuff. While they were talking I looked at the back yard and saw two people sneaking from the back yard. I started the car as I saw them get in another car and followed them. I told mya to put her seat belt on as they made a sharp turn catching on to us. Before she put it on they stopped and mya put the dogs in cages. I heard a voice saying get out the car as I looked up I saw a gun pointed at us. We slowly got out the car and amyah started laughing. I looked at her like she was crazy. She looked back saying we should think before we do stuff.  “Where are Brandon and Jaylon at” the one holding the gun said. "What you gonna do if I don't tell u" I said. "Ha, they gonna make dance like slim Jimmy " mya added doing the dance

They got mad and started shooting while we ducked. When they ran out of bullets we got in the car and I rolled the windows down. While we where leaving i got a call. “Hello” two people said at the same time “hello” I said back.

To be continued