Chapter 15

Amyah's P.O.V

I woke up and started packing I didn't know where I was going but I needed to get out of this city and state. As I put my last thing in there I saw Markevia coming towards my room. When she walked in she looked around my room then at me. I told her was moving outta state and she looked me and was about to yell something but instead walked out. I looked at her walk out then went to get my toothpaste and brush. When I walked out I saw August unpacking my stuff. I ran over to he and told him that I'm leaving so he needed to stop unpacking. He paused for a second then kept doing it without a word. I sighed and sat on my bed and checked my phone.
1 message from:DeDe🍼🤗
What are you doing today

To DeDe🍼🤗: packing

From DeDe🍼🤗: to go where

To DeDe🍼🤗: I'll tell later

I looked back up and August was gone. I went downstairs and saw Chris knocked out on the couch. I looked outside and saw that it was raining hard. I was about to sit down when I saw something move across the yard. I stopped everything I was doing and locked the doors then ran and sat by Chris. "Chris go check the doors" I said. "No mya quit being scary or go ask August" he said with his eyes still closed. "August is not here and I saw something move across the yard" I said still pulling his arm. "No" he said and went back to sleep. I went behind the couch and pushed it foward making him fall off the couch and wake up. He then hopped up about to hit me but I put my hand up laughing. About to walk away when we heard something upstairs. He paused and looked at me saying did I have someone upstairs. I shook my head no and pushed him towards the stairs. He stared upstairs then backed away slowly. I looked at him disappointed while he sat back on the couch turning the tv on. I smacked him in the back of the head and quickly pressed the off button for the tv. BOOM. We heard aloud crash and ran towards the back door but quickly turned around seeing people with guns in the back yard. Grabbing the keys on the way out we got in the car and drove off. I looked back and saw a man come out the house and follow us. Then the rest of the men came. Gun shots flew everywhere as we speed up passing red lights in the process. Hearing loud screams from other cars and crashes. I looked on the sidewalk as we passed and saw markevia. I think she saw me too cause she opened her mouth looking shocked. I then saw that she was calling. I pressed answer and put the aux cord in so Chris could hear her. "What happened" she said.

Markevia's P.O.V

I was at metro pcs paying my phone bill. As I walked out I heard cars zooming down the street. I rush to see who its was and of course I saw Mya and Chris getting chased. I immediately called her. As soon as she answered I said "what happened". "Well hello to you too" Mya said. " hi. Hey markevia" Chris said in the background. "Hi Chris" I said and after I said that they told me everything that happened. After we got off the phone. They were still driving away from the other car and I was going home to go to sleep. I turned on the radio and it played swang by Rae sremmurd. "Know some young niggas like to swang" I sung along. I kept driving and all of a sudden I heard tires screeching. Gunshot flee through my window as I ducked down, scooting over to the passenger side and got out. Soon they were gone and I'm pretty sure they thought I was dead. I moved to the side that was shot up and looked at it. "Damn" I said shacking my head.

It was fucked up

It was fucked up. I called the tow truck so they could come and take it. When they came I told them they could just take the car and I didn't need a ride. Even though I did I just wanted to walk some where. Just as I was about to walk away the police ran up to me asking me question about the accident and I told them the complete truth. "I was driving and they shot my car up. I don't know who it was either" I said. They said okay and walked away. I walked down the street and called Chris to tell him what happened. Okay Chris picks up on the first ring." Um....hey are y'all still in the chase" I said. "No why. Did something happen. Are you okay" he said getting worried. "I'm fine now but I don't have a car anymore" I said sadly. "What. Why don't you have a car" he said. "Because some people shot up my car" I said walking. "Do you need a ride" he said. I stood there a thought did I want one. Then I felt someone grab me. As I was about to scream they put their hand over my mouth. I quickly turned around to see Jaylon and walked away. "No I'm good but I gtg" I said to Chris. "Alright bye. Be safe" he said them hung up. I turned around to see Jaylon standing there quietly. I jumped putting my hand over my heart and he laughed. "What do you want" I said. "Uh I came to tell you something. I was going to go to your house and tell you but you weren't there" he said. "Hold up.... how do you know where I live" I said. "I live right down the street. I see you everyday" he said. "But anyway I came to tell you some people are after you and Amyah because they thought we went out and those people are our rivals.