Chapter 20

Author's Note: Tray is Amyah's number 1 best friend he just hasn't been in the story because he took a trip to Miami with the other Chris. Also there are 2 Lucas's..... I know...I know I changed it and now Amyah best friend at school(aka Lucas miller) who is also Destiny's baby daddy

This is the other Chris.

Mya's P.O.V.

"Ahhh" I yelled and groaned in pain when Markevia stepped down on me.

"Ahh" she yelled quickly moving her foot off me and I seen Aunt Pie run in the room with the boys following behind with worried expressions.

"What happened" Aunt Pie said looking around.

"I accidentally stepped on Mya while I was getting out of bed and she screamed so I screamed because she scared me" Markevia said as Aunt Pie left the room.

"Momma where you going" she asked.

"Back to fucking sleep its 4am" she yelled back.

"Man y'all so fucking dramatic" Lucas said rubbing his eyes.

"WATCH YO MOUTH" Aunt Pie screamed from her room and Lucas groaned.

"I swear she got super hearing" he said pulling out his phone.

"I SURE DO" she yelled again and I got up and started walking out.

"I'm going to my room" I said getting up and walking out with Markevia behind me.

"Where you going" I asked Markevia stretching.

"To the kitchen im hungry" she said running down the stairs and I thought 'Ouu pizza'.

"I want pizza too" I said running down the stairs.

"Hey have you talked to the other Lucas lately" she asked and I looked at her confused.

"Who?......Ohhh you talking about Miller.. No why? Didn't he go away for the break" I said and she nodded her head putting two slices of pizza in the microwave.

"I asked because I had a dream of that day..." She said and got quiet taking her stuff out the microwave.

"Ohh yeah but..... Imma call him tomorrow to see what he doing" I said and she nodded leaving the kitchen with her food.

"Oh yeah and Merry Christmas" I yelled at her while she was going up the stairs.

"Merry Christmas" I heard three voices say and got my stuff out of the microwave.

'Rocking, Rolling, Swagging to the max
My bitch a fashion killa she be busy popping tags-'  My phone rang loud signaling me that somebody was calling.

I looked at the unknown number before pressing decline walking up the stairs only to have them call back.

"Who dis" I said walking to my room.