Chapter 14

Authors note: 2:Amyah's outfit  then 1:Markevia's outfit. Song has nothing to do with it I just like it.

Markevia's P.O.V

Well actually the two people told us to meet them at coffee shop. We got up and got ready to go. After we got dressed Ally walked in well actually she crawled in and went to Mya. Mya picked her up then Destiny came busting in. "Where's-" she then saw ally and a look of relief spread across her face. "What happened" Mya said laughing. "I was in shower and when I got out she was gone" Destiny said. "Well why don't we take her for the day so u can relax" I said. Destiny said "yes" and walked out. She then came back and handed us the diaper bag and started telling us stuff . "Girl sit down relax we got this" Mya said. We got our stuff and left. When we got their we saw two people who looked like our brothers(or cousin). Mya looked a little suspicious and said "Did they make clones of our brothers  (or cousin) let's get the fuck outta here I don't like robots or anything close to that" they then looked at us. We walk out without looking suspicious. They got up and followed us. "Sis,cousin" August said hugging mya. Mya squeezed August while putting her head on his chest to see if she can hear something unusual in his body. She shook her head no as in he didn't have anything unusual. "Where's royalty have you seen her" Chris asked. "Unfortunately no, ur baby momma won't let us see her she didn't really want anything to do with our family after she heard you died" mya said. "Yeah but sometimes royalty sneaks the phone and talks to us" I said. "Well i need to talk to her about that when we leave" he said back. I looked at August seeing him stare at Ally who Mya was holding . "Who's baby is that" he said staring at Mya. Mya sighed and said "its not mines". "Do you remember our brother lucas" she continued. He shook his head yes and she said "its his baby but he in jail". He just nodded and Chris looked at me and mya. "Where the fuck the rest y'all clothes" he said. Me and Mya jumped at his sudden outburst. "Well we almost grown we can wear whatever we want" I said to my brother. "Whatever" he said. "Anyway did y'all drive here, because we caught the bus " August said. "Yes and where have y'all been staying" mya said looking at the two. "Umm well, actually no the army said they couldn't give us the money until next week" August said. "Ok you can stay with us" I said. I then called my mom. "Hello" she answered. "Hello momma I have a surprise for you" I said. "Ok tell me what it is" she asked. "Not yet I'll tell you when we get home" I said. "Ok bye drive safely" she said. "Alright bye" I said as mya made a right. "Who taught u how to drive sis" August said.  Mya said "herself" then parked in my garage. Me,mya,and ally got out and my mom was at the door. August and Chris stepped out. When she saw them she looked like she was about to cry. They hugged her and peaked her cheek. "You guys are so grown now when y'all first left aug you where 18 and Chris you where 22" she said in tears. "how old are y'all now" she said. "I'm 21 and Chris is 25" August said. "Well I thought y'all was dead what happened" she said. "I'll tell you what happened when we get back cause I wanna see momma" August said and my mom nodded. Then we left.

Amyah's P.O.V.

After we left I was wondering where we were going cause my house is burned and my mom is out of town. "Hey where are we going, my mom is still out of town" I said. "Oh yeah, let's just call her" markevia said then started calling her. Ringg....ringgg....ringgg.....ringg.....the person that you are calling does not have a voice mail box setup yet.. Then it ended. What the hell. She always answers. Markevia lookedat me and said "that was weird,she usually answers". We tried about another 5 times then called my auntie. "Hello" she picked up at the first ring. "Hello do you know where my mom is" I said. "Hunny ur mom came home 2 days ago" she said. "Oh ok" I said sadly . "Alright bye" she said. Where could she be. Wait she could've been in the house when it burned up. I looked up with tears in my eyes. August and Chris looked at me and Chris said "what's wrong with u". "Auntie said that she came back 2 days ago but the house burned down yesterday" I said. August looked shocked and sad "mom died" he said. "I don't know, I haven't seen and the last time I texted her was " I said scrolling through my phone. I saw the last time I texted her was last Sunday. I told them and they looked surprised. I cried and told markevia to drive by my house. When we got there the police was looking for evidence. I ran up to them and asked about my mom. They said she is in critical condition and there was little to no possibility that she would live. More tears started falling like raindrops. All I could think about was revenge. Anger and sadness rang though me. I ran to August as he tried not to cry and sooth me. I'm soo done every where i go someone dies. The sad part is that i haven't did anything to anyone. This shit makes me sick. Now I have to tell Lucas. He is gonna be so sad and angry maybe even angrier than me. I walked to the car and put my head on the window. My blood rushed with Anger.

Anger.....................................................................................................................................
Anger.....................................................................................................................................
Anger im tired of this!