Chapter 19

Author's note: the reason they haven't been to school is because it's Christmas break

Markevia's P.O.V.

I pulled gifts from under my bed putting the name tags on them (she already wrapped them).

"What you doing" Chris said coming in here to bother me.

"What does it look like Einstein" I said continuing to do what I was doing.

"Well damn I just asked a question" he said scrunching up his face.

"I know and your going to ask alot more but I'm telling you right now  I dont have time for your games Maurice" I said hiding a gift I didn't wrap yet under my bed while he frowned.

"Plus I still have to go do some more Christmas shopping" I continued while walking out the room.

"Yeah yeah okay and I talked to momma today" he said and I stopped in my tracks.

"Is she gonna be home for Christmas" I asked happily...... maybe a little too happy.

"No" Chris said with a sad expression.

"Really?!" I said getting teary eyed as Chris started laughing.

"I'm just fucking with you!!" Chris said still laughing.

"Yo- you should have saw your face" he said still laughing.

"Shut up" I said jogging down the stairs.

"MYA YOU COMING WITH ME" I yelled.

"WHERE YOU GOING" She yelled back.

"TO THE MALL AND SOME OTHER STORES" I yelled and heard her running down the stairs.

"Yes I still have to do Christmas shopping to do" she said at the last step then was bout to look away but looked back at me.

"What the fuck are you wearing" she said looking me up and down and I looked down at my outfit.

"What's wrong with it" I asked looking at her outfit." You look hot as fuck" I continued.

"Yea cuz it's cold outside" she said in a duhh tone.

"Who said" I asked smacking my lips.

"The news dumb ass" she said.

"Well I'm going out like this and how many degrees is it" I said.

"Zip yo jacket up and it's 57 degrees outside not 80 " she said tossing me the keys.

"Let's go" she said.

*AT THE MALL*

"Where you going first" I asked.

"Pink............. meet me back here in a hour or so" she said.

"Nevermind I don't know I'll text you when I'm at the food court" she said checking her phone.

"Who the fuck is this" she whispered looking around.

"What happened" I asked and she gave me her phone.

I looked down at it.....

Unknown: I watching y'all

                                 Mya: who dis??

Unknown: you'll find out sometime later😈 

                                Mya: Mannn...... hop yo ass back out my text messages

Unknown: Ima stay my ass in here and you ain't gonna do shit