Chapter 21

*The next day*

Markevia's P.O.V

"I'm soo bored" Mya said flopping down on the couch the laying upside down.

"Ding dong" someone said knocking on the front door.

"Markie someone's mimicking the doorbell" Mya said flipping over and getting up. 

"I know, I'm not deaf " I said getting up to see who it was "Well......" I heard Mya say and I elbowed her.

"Who is it" I said putting my hand on the door. "Open the door" I heard a male voice say and looked at Mya.

"WHO" She asked confused snatching the door open to a laughing Brandon and Jaylon. I straight faced them and closed the door as Mya walked away.

The door pushed back open before I got to lock it. "My favorite pair of cousins " Jaylon yelled and I shushed him .

"Don't be shushing me-" "shut up real quick" Mya said cutting him off and stepping on the first step to hear upstairs.

She slowly walked up the stairs and stood against the corner. "AAAAAAHHHHH" her and Lucas screamed as they ran into each other making her fall. He extended his hand helping her up. "I thought y'all was gone" he spoke laughing.

"Boy I thought you was gone , we was down there watching spongebob, why are you creeping around the house" she said playfully hitting him.

"Je pensais avoir entendu quelque chose en bas pour la même raison que tu es venu ici" he said jogging down the steps as we followed.

(Translation: I thought I heard something downstairs, the same reason you came up here)

"My bad , accent just came out but Mya know what I said ..... I'm bout to go , y'all good" he asked at the front door.

"Yeah we good , where you going " Mya asked looking at him suspiciously .

"To see my girlfriend, bye y'all...... who car is this" he asked looking towards us.

Mya look towards me and shrugged "Probably the neighbors guest or something " she said and I nodded .

"I know you lying but I'm in a rush so bye" he said closing the door as me and Mya busted out laughing.

"Why did you let me tell the lie" she said laughing and I put my hand on her shoulder laughing "I don't know, my mind went blank".

"What y'all doing here" I asked as Brandon and Jaylon came out the kitchen and they looked at each other.

"We can't just come to see y'all for no reason " Brandon asked leaning against the wall.

"No" me and Mya said in unison . "Neither one of y'all texted us since the mall incident" I continued as she nodded.

"You guys are acting weird ...... " Mya said going to sit back on the couch.

"Y'all want to go to the movies " Jaylon asked changing the subject. I eyed him suspiciously before nodding and looking at Mya and she shrugged.

"What are we going to see " she asked getting up grabbing her phone and turning the tv off.

"I don't know, what's playing " Brandon asked and we all shrugged.