First Day

Rias Pov

Hello My name is Rias Gremory I'm Third year student of Kouh Academy. I'm a Happy go lucky Student.

"Rias Wake up You're gonna be late for youre First day of High school" That's my Mom. Mom is a strictly on time She didn't want Me to go home Late without no Reason.

"Sure Mom!" So i head down to my room. Our House is a 2 story house So I have my Own Room by i have Big Brother, his name is Sirschecs Gremory He have a siscon complex. After I eat Break fast and Do my Every day Routine I'm Ready to go to my School.

"Mom i gonna Go now! Cya!" So I Leave my house and head to my School.

"Hey Rias Wait up!!" Akeno Said. So I stop to wait For her. this is Akeno Himejima is my BFF and also she is my personal Diary and My shoulder when i Cry. We have a Rule that Study First Before Flirt around. "So Akeno What did you do in you're Summer Vacation??" I Asked her while walking with her "As Usual Go to the Different Places in Europe."wow!!  "Hey Rias what did you do in you're Summer??" Akeno Asked me. " you know me Reading some Fan-Fiction and Some Anime Manga" I said to her. "Hey Akeno Let's go we are gonna be late for our first day of our school!" I Said to her While walking Faster "-sigh- Fine!! Geez,Wait for me will You!!"

*After some Walking*

"Finally we're here" by the way we have same section this year So We head to our Room but Suddenly I bump With Another Man. "Hey Watch where are you Walking!!" He said to me. "Wow!." And he Ignore me like I'm not there "Wow That guy Have some Attidude towards a girls!!" I mumble in my Head. So I head to my Room Piss off.