Childhood Friend

Rias Pov.

"(Y/N) is that you??" Wow Is been a 8 years since their family moved. Opps this is (Y/N) (L/N) he is been my Childhood friend in the past.

Flashback (12 years ago)

"Hey give me back my teddy bear" as i was pleading to give the teddy bear that Oni-chan gave to me.

"Hmm.. Never We are not done playing it." As they keep streching it by their hand on it's limb.

"HEY Leave her alone and give back the Teddy bear or else.." someone Shouted and he have a pipe on his hands.

By the way their we're 3 children that's keep bullying me.

So the scenario was 3 against 1

"Or else what??" Children 1

"Face the Consequence." As he ran to them and hit them with the pipe in their stomach or in their heads to keep them unable to fight so i get my teddy bear and we head to a saffer place.

"Thank you for saving My teddy bear" As i was giving him a gratidude

"No problem." As he offer a shakehands "My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you are??"

"Rias, Rias Gremory thanks Again (Y/N) For saving me" As i quickly Accept it.

"No problem so Friends??" (Y/N) said with his Cutest Smile.

"Yea!!" As i said with a high spirit

End of a Flashback

That's when we meet in our childhood days. And this is when we seperated

Flashback (8 years before)

"H-hey (Y/N) what's happening??" I asked him cause it just I see his stuff was packed up.

"We're leaving cause i need to go handle some of our company but i will come back someday okay." (Y/N) Wears his warmest smile.

"Promise?~" As i said

"I promise. I will going here someday" as he leave this town with that promise

End of Flashback

So now that he's back i want to spend the rest with him.

"Hey (Y/N) are you staying here for good??" As i asked him however the car stop to result that i stumble to him.

"Hey Rias Are you okay??" as he catched me and help to regain my composure. "Hey what's the Heck.." As she shouted to the Driver.

"Sorry Master but we are here now." As the driver answer it with the nervous tone.

"Oh?? Sorry for that." (Y/N) Said as he open the door for us to get out.

"Hey Are you comming or what??" As he show again his Warm Smile.

As we go outside of the Limo we head inside of our house and rest up for a while in the Living room to catch up what happened this past years.

"So Rias Are you Single right now??" As (Y/N) Said it my face turn in color of tomato

"No-nope Bu-but i kn-know I'm be-been Arrange Marriage with 'RAISER'." As i said with a hint of rage.

"Hmm... Interesting!" As he said that Oka-san And Otou-san entered the door signaling that there we're home.

"We're back!!" As Otou-san Said that I immedietly hug him cause hes been in his Out of town business with his clients.

"H-hey Dad I miss you!" As i said that (Y/N) greet them eith a smile.

"Hello Sir Gremory And Lady Gremory I'm (Y/N) (L/N)" As my parents shocked but still manage to asked a question

"Are you the son of the one of the leader of most powerfull business company in the Asia and i think it was (L/N) Group of company??" Okaa-san Asked him.

"Yea i manage 5% of our 95% of stock Otou-san said i need to know how this business thingy" As he said that Otou-san invite (Y/N) to have private talk.

(Y/N) Pov.

As me and Mr Gremory talk he mentioned that his daughter will have a Fixed marriage to the second son of the leader of Pheonix Company, However i give him a idea and that idea was...

____________________________________

Wow A Cliffhanger Sorry for a Delayed of this chapter because of the slow connection of the internet.