Pool Party (Part 1)

Okay Guys Vali-Sama Here Okay i change my Name cause I don't like it, It just that I feel that many people think that my story is lame cause i have a lame Name *chuckle* Okay stop this Drama!! And let's continue to (Y/N) Adventure And by the way i am not a fan of a Rushed Relationship so i will going to try to Make (Y/N) have a Difficult time making Rias fall for her. And Please Share This to your friends i need to get a 1K reads until the end of this Summer so i hope you guys Enjoying this Content! And Let's get to The Story!

===========================

Rias Pov.

Hmm?? Today is the day We we're going to (L/N) Manor Me and Akeno is heading to the school and don't ask what is the date today guys?? (A/N: Please Rias-san for the audience XD) Okay fine Today is Friday and right we have class today however principal agree to us fo skip for this day for us to relax.

"By the way Rias What did (Y/N)-kun whisper to you." As she said that my face turns really red and i see Akeno make a smirk.

"E-et-Ett-Etto (Y-(Y/N)-kun A-as-Ask If he ca-can Cou-court me??" As I said that She shake my shoulder

"WAIT, WHAT!! (Y/N)-KUN ASKED YOU TO- ATAVDUSOODH"As i immedietly shut her mouth with my hand. Btw other students stop their tracks and stare at us.

"Ssshh.. Shut up Akeno!!" As I looked to the students who is staring us "Hmm?? What all of you looking for.. Go now you have class right!!" As they started to walk to the main Building.

"Okay So What will you do??" Akeno said it.. Geez this lady is more excited than me.

"I don't know..." As i blushed

"Tsk.. Rias Gremory you are a woman now and you can decide on your own and you are in the legal age so You can do it what ever you want." *Chuckle* Yup she have a point but i don't really sure if i'm ready to the relationship stuff

"Ah-re So The girls is here!" As Issei Run towards to us Okay i remember their name cause this past 3 weeks we always hang out so i remember their name and their personality.

"Yup So Where the other??" As u said that i just see Bikou, Aurthur,Vali, and Kiba holding some stuff.

"Hey Guys So you ready for the party??" As Bikou in flirthy way Aurthur elbowed him and said "Geez That's Master Property so hands off..." As he said that He begin to Bowed to me And Apologies repeatedly...

"Gomenasai! Gomenasai! Please don't tell it to Master Gomenasai!!" By the way why are they saying Master to (Y/N) is it their family have a ties to their Family so for the payback they will be served under him..

"Yea.. Yea.. Now Stand up it's embarrassing." As i said that Dulio-san, Saji-Kun, Draig and Albion-san joined our Converstation. "Heya Guys.. Sorry We're the last one to Arrive here." Dulio said to us

"No problem bro And speaking of the devil our service is here"Issei just saw our service And i can't believed it cause Our service is a freaking Limo.

the windows just turned down and the prince charming just showed his face. "So You guys ready?!"

So we immedietly go inside and put our Stuff inside. So The Limo have a 2 long Couch and one in the driver sit who can sit by Two person so Our sit is this.
Saji|Issei|Akeno|Me|(Y/N)

Kiba|Dulio|Draig|Albion|Saji

Aurthur|Vali|Driver

(In the Backsit is just there facing each other)

As we traveled to their Manor We Talked about what we want to...

"And We arrived!!" (Y/N) shouted and i was WOW!! Their House is Big And Their Garden Is bigger Than the school ground i guess. And wow If you looked around you will see some Maids or

We stop in their Front gate and it was Amazing!! *u*

There are Two huge doors in front of us and i think it was made of Iron and Wood just like in the medieval Period.

"Hey Guys Come in!!" As the Owner said that we Go to the living room first to Put our stuff there first and enjoy the swimming pool!! Oppss i forgot the theme of this party is A Pool party and yes this Manor Have A Olympic size of pool so we can swim around.

------------------------------------------------------

Okay that's it for The Part 1 of their party and i hope you guys Hit the Vote button or Follow me Okay I hope you all have a nice day Cya guys!!