Pissed Off

Akeno POV

Ara ara?? I never seen this side of Rias before. Hello everyone my name is Akeno Himejima I'm from 3-A of Kouh Acedemy Actually i never imagine that my bestfriend would be pissed off untill now.

*Flashback*

After she bump by that mysterious boy Rias Didn't
pay attention through all our class she even mumbled 'Damn you!' Even in our Recitation she nearly say 'That Damn -' in front of our class so i been worried until now.

*End of the Flashback*

I never imagined that it make an impact to Rias, however i suddenly felt this caffeteria been noisy and noisier.

"Wow your so handsome!" "Hey Can you be my boyfriend!" Screaming of the girls.. "Tsk.. Too noisy Hey Akeno Let's Find a Quite place to -" As we try to leave Rias Noticed someone..

Rias POV

Hmm.. That guy i finnaly see that face again "Hey Akeno can you wait for me a sec" As i walk straight where that man standing. "H-hey girls come down¿¡" the Boy trying to calm the girls in the cafeteria however "Hmm Who's being a Gentleman Jerk!" As i yelled at him. "Do i know you??" As he answer innocently "So you have a nerve!!" As i punch him in his face and walk out with Akeno.

"Tsk. that damn little boy he bump his senior and he didn't apologized that's the pay back what he done to me!" as i clinched my fist. "Ara? Rias did you think what you do is over the limit" as we head again in our classroom.

Pls vote and comment I need your ideas to make this story more amazing thanks for supporting Minna~