The Encounter

Sorry for a long long update i promise to update it regularly so pls vote, Comment, and share and enjoy the story.

Issei POV

Yo! My name is Issei Hyoudo I'm a transfered student in Kouh Acedemy. My reason to transferred here is I was kicked out by the school was i go to before, but it is in the pass! And today it is the first day of hellish school!

"Yo! Ise-kun how is it going?" That's my friend Kiba Yuuto he is a handsome guy and many girls fall for him however he is still not ready for relationship and this guy is loyal to his friend even he transfered here to come with me.

"Yo Kiba! Look handsome as always~" he walk as fast to catch up with me. "So Kiba i have a question??" He tilted his head to make it 'what is it??' "Why do you transferred with me??" After i asked my question he fixed his composure and answer it by "Nothing i just felt you have your fun by your self so i think i should join you so yea~" Eh... This guy don't leave me alone. "Hey Kiba let's go to our room shall we" "Hmm Sounds challenges who come last he buy whatever the winner wants in the break time!" Hahaha this guy always in if it comes to challenges "Sure, Ready! Get! - " as he ran not finishing my signal to go. "YOU CHEATER!!"

As We run as fast that i can to catch up i suddenly bump to a red haired onee-sama however i nevermind her and i continue to catch kiba.