The DxD Has Reunited

Table of refference
(Y/N)=Your name
(L/N)=Last Name
(E/C)=Eye color
(H/C)=Hair Color
(Y/H)=Your Height
Pls Enjoy the chapter and pls Leave a vote and comment your thoughts

Rias POV.

After that huge Incident, Raiser walk away and never show up ever again... I'm just kidding he just walk out and go to the nurse office. I don't know if it was hilarious or pitiful scene but i don't understand why this BOY shown again and what is the relationship between them.
As we Akeno walking to home there we're a huge limo parked beside us.

"wow some high class person let me guess the person inside of it is Raiser??" Akeno said while she gazed in the Window

"Hmm.. Yea It will be him." As i said Coldly.

As the door opened our jaw dropped when the person get out of his car.

Issei POV.

As we heading home Kiba Asked me something

"Hey Issei Do you Called them??" Kiba Asked curious

Hmm.. Is he reverring to our gang hehehehe

"Why did you asked??" as i answer him.

"Tsk. They are not good at disguising themselves look" he pointed one person sitting in the corner of a coffee shop.

"Hehehe Fine I called them, so I said to them that Raiser is at our school (Y/N) said that they will be here at our school" as I said to him.

Flashback

"Hey (Y/N) can I talk to you something." As I called him out of no where.

"Speak.." As he said Cold.

"Raiser is in our school." As I said to him that makes someone laughs in the line.

"So..?? Are you scared" Hmm this person didn't care for us. Whahahahaha I'm not that coward.

"He is Courting some girl I think she have Red Hair blue Eyes and tall Her name was Rias Gremory I think." as I hear silence in a minute. "Hey are you there??"

"Yea~ I'm here we are going there as soon as possible just don't rush things okay." Is he happy about the girl?? Oh who cares but don't he ever touch Akeno Hey guys let this be a secret I think I fall for her.

Flashback ends

So yea that's happened and i quite shock that ALL of them will transfer at Kouh Academy.

"-Sigh- So i guess we will going to have another school year with them." As Kiba said that all of them head to us.

"Yeah Cause Master Order Us Hell He even rent our Apartment to Stay here." Vali Says it.

"I don't know what is he Thinking about but we hope this might be a good school year for us!!" said by Draig

"Yea~ yea~ by the way where (Y/N)" Albion asked

"Hmm.. I think he go sight seeing cause i remember this is his Home town so i guess he miss this place." Arthur say

"Hmm.. So guys Wanna Hang out?" Dulio asked

"Sure I guess there is no Assigment." Kiba Answer

"So Let's GO!!" Bikou Shouted joyfully

(Y/N) POV

As i Strolling Around in my Hometown I just saw a familiar figure so i order to stop behind of them.

"wow some high class person let me guess the person inside of it is Raiser??" Said with a Girl in Pony tail with her Black Hair

"Hmm.. Yea It will be him." As the Red haired woman Speak in cold tone.

As i head out in our family Car there suprised?? As i expected I'm so Handsome That i even Compared to A prince.

"Hey Ladies may i Talk to you a bit??"

By the way i was heading to my Long lost Childhood Friend And i think her name was Rias Gremory.

"Hmm.. What would i do for you." As the red haired wowan Answer.

"I was looking the Gremory Resident."

"Oh.. By the way what do you want??" As the Black haired pony tail asked.

"Opps i forgot To intruduce My name is (Y/N) (L/N) I was looking for Rias Gremory."

As they Jaw fall Again...