Arrange Marrage??!!

Rias Pov

Our class go peacefully and organize however it is so much pressure and stress in our backs my 3 teachers declared their projects for our semester and the rest have a condition's

"Hey Rias What's your plan??" Akeno get her things and put it inside of her bag.

"Hmm.. This school year was too much too handle too many project and condition to make -sigh-" as i pick my things lazy.

"That's the part of being in Highschool student." As Akeno Cheering me up "Say what Rias could you go to my house and have a sleepover??"

"Hmm.. I need to ask permission to my mother first." As i dialed her number.

["Hello?? Rias what's wrong?]
"Mom can i have sleepover to Akeno's house pls??"as i said [Sure i will bring your school uniform for tomorrow i need to talk to Shinra We need to discuss somethimg] Hmm.. Family business BTW gremory and himejima was business partners and it is one of the largest in the asia.

As we head to the himejima residence we go to akeno house to wash our selves and change our clothes then have a game however someone knock on the door.

"Rias is me open the door." as I quickly open the door "Hey. Mom what is it??" as she give a clean school uniform "We need to talk tomorrow" as she leave the house room seems disappointed.

============__=======_=====

SORRY FOR A SHORT UPDATE I JUST GOT SOME PROJECT TO DO SO PLS LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT AND CYA LATER TO THE NEXT UPDATE.