Suitor...

Hello guys LazyJames here I'm sorry for not updating, but i will try my best to update this regularly. So please leave a Vote and Comment for idea that you think that this story amazing so let's go to the story.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rias POV.

It's been a 3 months that the school started it just a normal ordinary school day however this month will be a Hell month.
We need to pass 3 project and we need to participate to the concert for a cause.

"Hey Rias Did you finished all the project??" Akeno said. "Not yet it just it announce this day and tommorow another teacher announce his/her Project it's suck." I sigh and continued to talk about how we cant do in our project when i hear someone Singing outside in our room.
I don't own this video but i hope you enjoy it.

"what is he doing here?!?" As we Head where that music came from and see Raiser Courting me! oh i don't tell you what happened what happened when i go home last time so I will be taking Flashback!!

Flashback 3 months ago

When i enter the House i see Okaa-san terrible face but it turn to serious when she notice my presense.

"Rias Can i talk to you?!" as she said Coldly "Y-yes?!" as i answer it nervous i think it is serious 'you dummy rias It is just look at your mother Expression!!' "Rias I'm sorry to tell you that You have been selected to Marry Our Business Parthers the Phoenix you will marry their second son as soon you graduate in highschool." As I shocked what she said and go to my room thinking what happened really.

So after that conversation with oka-san Raiser started to Court me BTW he is a 2 year college student but I honestly don't like him because he is too prideful and PLAYBOY!!

Flashback ends

So that's happened I didn't know what cause mom to forced me to have a fixed marriage to that MAN.

As he walk to me closer and closer until someone hit him hard that caused him to fall. As I looked who is it I see That man again.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating soon wow 50 reads not too bad but we need to reach 100 reads so make it happened Guys. And guys Pls Leave a Vote and Comment what in your mind to make this story awesome I guess I will update the next chapter sooner or later so for now Cya Guys!!