AN

Thank you, thank you so much.

Thank you for reading this.

Thank you for reading all of it.

There's so much work that's gone in to this. I started it in the 7th grade as a fanfiction about the first avengers movie. Ivanna was a little girl, abandoned in New York, who instead of wielding Infinity Stones- was a shapeshifter. She was angry and confused and terrified of Thunder. (Which I found hilarious- I still do- but mostly because I'm terrified of it)
My first draft was deleted almost entirely when I forgot to turn off my iPods screen, and proceeded to stuff it in my back pocket as I climbed up a ladder.
My second draft was a huge mess. 8th grade me was trying to put all of her personal downfalls in there to make Ivanna the real hero, able to overcome what she could not.

Then, I started to understand what needed to happen, and while this was kind of a "just write something to fill in for this movie and connect it to the next", I'm extremely proud of where it ended up and how it came together. I'm happy that it's over. It's been one hell of a ride that's bothered me for about 4 years. I've grown as a writer, and just seeing little numbers pop up, 1 by 1 on each chapter inspires me to write more and more often.

I plan on writing original stories and become famous- much like everyone else on WattPad- but I'll see where it takes me.