Chapter 1

Hey! I highly recommend reading the remake of this story My Coffee Boy! A lot less mistakes and it's newer!

I paced the bathroom floor, not able to open the box. I felt for sure it wasn't true but just the fact that it could be made me worry. Jenna said I looked bigger, and this morning I had squeezed into my T-shirt. This could be what I think it is, or I'm just pudgy. God I hope I'm just pudgy.
School today had been a blur. I aced my biology quiz  though and managed to get through math class.
You wouldn't think this would happen to me. If kids at school found out, I would be dead. No, they'd think it was a joke. It might not be.

"Beverly!" I hear my mom shout from downstairs. "It's school, remember?"
"I know!" I shout from the bathroom. I hide the small box in a drawer, check myself on the mirror, and head out.
Mom kisses me on the cheek, and watches as I go out.
"So." Jenna sits across the lunch table and gives me a coffee. "What's going on?"
"I'm not sure." I look down at the steam rising from my cup.
"Beverly, I know something's up. Tell me." Jenna's persistent like that.
"Okay." I take a deep breath. "I-I think I may be, um..."
"What?"
"Pregnant."
"What!" Jenna gets attention from surrounding tables.
"I don't know." I slam my head on the table, and squeeze my eyes shut. "I really don't know."
"Did you take a test? Was it positive? I need answers Bev!" Jenna pounds her hands on the table.
"Easy, mom." I roll my eyes. "Look Jenna, I haven't taken a test yet."
"Well, hurry up." Jenna walks away from the table, cursing.
I pick at the cup of coffee, and sigh. Why me? I had perfect grades, perfect hair, a perfect boyfriend. But how will it all end up? I need to tell Cole. It's the only way.
I get up from my seat, and walk confidently over to where Cole is sitting with his football team.
"Hey babe." His smile brightens my heart.
"Um, I need to talk to you." I run a hand through my hair.
"What's up?" Cole asks, moving over to make room for me.
"Could we talk in private?" My hands begin to sweat.
"Whatever you say to me you can say to the team." Cole gestures to the huge group of boys.
"Uh, okay I guess." I sit, hands shaking, head pounding, heart racing. The whole football team was staring into my soul. I took a deep breath. "I think I'm pregnant."
No sound. From any of them. Cole gets up from his seat and storms away, pulling me violently with him.
"Cole wait!" I plead. "We need to talk."
He slams me against a locker, holding my arms. I whimper a little.
"You have to be kidding me Beverly!" Cole digs his fingers into my arms.
"N-No." Tears fill my eyes.
"Are you positive? Do you know what this means for me?" Cole shouts.
"I'm sorry." Tears stream down my face. Cole pulls away.
"Oh Beverly, I didn't mean to be rude." Cole takes a long breath.
"It's okay." I choke.
"But, I can't do this," Cole says. "I just can't."
"What?" More tears spill down my cheeks.
"Bye Beverly." Cole walks away.
I fall to the ground, head in my hands, sobbing.
Sobbing because Cole broke up with me. Sobbing because I'm having a baby. Sobbing because I'm all alone.
"Hey." I look up, wiping at my eyes. There a tall guy stands, gorgeous. I've never seen him before.
"Hi." I curse to myself for being such a baby.
"Let me help you up." He grabs my hand and pulls me up. "What's wrong?"
"I'm pregnant. My boyfriend broke up with me. My mom has no idea. I'm fat, there's mascara running down my face. And I'm embarrassing myself in front of a beautiful boy. And on top of that I just spilled my thoughts out to you."
"Hey, it's okay." He placed his hands on my shoulders and comes level to me. "I'm Grayson."
"Beverly." My name comes out with more sobs.
Grayson pulls me in for a hug, and I embrace him, even though I don't know him.
"Now you should go clean yourself up, and talk to that ex boyfriend of yours," Grayson says.
"Thanks."
I walk away, so upset with my self. There's no way I can confront Cole. Not after everything that just happened.

I pull out the box. For such a small box I would never have thought it would hold my future. I pull it out, and stare at the test.
I take it, and it feels like an SAT test, the most stressful thing.
I sit against the wall and wait for the test to do its thing.
Positive.
The worst thing I've ever seen. The saddest thing I've ever seen. The most infuriating thing I've seen.

"Jenna, its positive." I keep my voice steady.
"Oh baby, let me come over," Jenna says.
"I think I want to be alone." I say into the phone.
"Alright, call me if you need anything." Jenna hangs up, and I limply jump onto my bed.
"Goodnight, baby."