Epilogue

"Hey, B." I was meeting up with my thirteen year old daughter, after months of seeing her. Grayson and I were on a trip to Hawaii, and she was away in the Bahamas with Beth.
"Beverly!" She hugged me tight. I tucked a strand of her brunette hair behind her ears and smiled.
"How did the Bahamas treat you?" I asked, pulling her inside of a cafe.
"Amazing!" She started on a whole story about her adventures with Beth, but I felt myself zone out. I was staring at my gorgeous daughter, focusing on her.
"That sounds awesome." I smiled. "Has Cole come to visit you?"
"Yeah, a few days ago I think." Bethany Grace grinned. "How's Grayson?"
"Well we've been dating for over thirteen years, and I'm thinking he may propose." Grayson and I had gone through some rough times after Bethany Grace was born. But everything turned out perfect. He talked to me about proposing the other day.
"Mom!" I watched Bethany Grace get up to go hug Beth, who was meeting us at the cafe.
"Hey!" I hugged her as well. "Long time no see, huh?"
"So it has." Beth smiled, wrapping her arm around Bethany Grace. "How's Grayson?"
"Good!" I said, taking a seat again. "Really good."
"Any talk of marriage yet?"
"Crossing my fingers!" I laugh, along with the other girls. "Hey. I'm glad we got to get together, the three of us."
"Me too!" Bethany Grace pulled me and Beth into a tight hug. "I love you guys."

In the end, Grayson did propose; we got married a year later, and had a baby boy, Cody. We were happy, Bethany Grace was happy, I was happy. My life turned out so much more amazing than I had hoped. So many incredible people. Jenna and I were still great friends, and Cole and I got closer as well.
We felt like one big happy family. And that's all I could've asked for.