2: Phone Calls and Kayla

•••One year & later•••

Finley's POV

"Fin, Phoenix," Kayla calls. She's seventeen now, someone adopted her last year but she likes to come back and help miss M.

"Yeawh," I say from the floor in Phoenix and I's room.

"Hey, buddy, where's you sister?" She asks. I stand up, and walk downstairs.

I point to her watching TV with the big kids.

"Wow, I didn't know you guys were allowed out," Kayla says.

"No, Mwiss M gowne," I say.

"Oh, that makes sense, where is she?" Kayla asks. I shrug my shoulders.

"Okay, well, there's you, Phoenix, three here, two upstairs, and two outside, so that's makes nine," Kayla says. Wow she's good at counting.

"Are you guys hungry?" Kayla asks and everyone turns their attention to her.

"Yes!" I shout.

"Okay, okay Fin," she says lifting me on her hip.

"I'll make spaghetti?" She says making her way to the kitchen.

"Paghetti," I shout again.

"Finley, be quieter, please," Kayla says.

"Sowrry," I whisper.

"Good job," she gives me a high five.

I help make dinner for everyone. I stirred the sauce.

We sat down for dinner when the phone rang.

"Hi. yes, no she's out, uh huh, yeah, I'll ask her, for who?, Fin and Phoenix both? Yeah their twins, their three, I don't think so, yeah, they should be, alright bye thanks," Kayla says during her phone call.

She smiles at us and continues passing out food.

When Miss M comes back, she seems mad and just storms up the stairs to her room.

"I'll put the kids to bed," Kayla yelled after her. Miss M didn't reply.

"Okay kids go to the family room, Lauren can you start a kid movie like the Lion King movie," Kayla says as we all run to the family room after she had wiped off the young kids, including myself, hands and faces.

"Yay!" I cheer taking a seat next to Phoenix.

We started the movie but I ended up sleeping through most of it. Last thing I remember is getting changed and out in my crib, which I now know what it is.

A/n
Short chapter but still an update.

CQ:
Who do you think Kayla was talking to?