12: Zoo Days

Taylor's POV

I'm in Maine today for the premiere of mine. There's a crowd of people standing behind barriers when I step out of the car.

Security leads me to the stage after signing a few autographs and taking a few pictures with fans.

"We will start at 6," the interview lady says.

"Okay," I say nervous. I look down at all the smiling faces of those who support me.

Exactly as the clock turns 6:00 the lady starts talking.

"We are here with the lovely and talented Taylor Swift," she says into the microphone.

"Hi," I say.

"Taylor, you have a new album coming out right?" She asks.

"Yeah. It's called Speak Now," I say as the album cover is shown behind me.

"And I heard you wrote all these songs by yourself?" She says.

"Yeah, when I was on tour I just had so many ideas I couldn't wait for co-writers, I had to get it down on paper," I say.

"So lets kick off the night with the first single from Taylor's new album Speak Now," she says.

The music video plays and I smile through the whole thing.

Watching the kids jump bed, the birthday party, singing in the trees, playing with Libby, and the beach.

"And we'll be right back with Taylor Swift and her making of her new music video Mine," she says as we go on commercial break.

••••

"And we're back with Taylor swift, now Taylor I've learn you had a bunch of little kids running around your hotel room?" The interviewer says.

"Yup, Phoenix and Finley, the nicest and most polite three year olds I've met," I smile.

"Like what do they say," she questions.

"Well for one they call me miss Taylor, and the use all their manners," I say.

"Well they seem to be very nice kids," she says.

"Yeah," I agree.

"So you have some extra videos of them?" She asks.

"Yeah," I laugh, "so this is Finley and Phoenix at the beach for the first time," I say as the clip starts. Finley about face-plants in the water as Phoenix goes to the water but runs away every time a wave comes up. Everyone laughs and Aws at them.

"That was just so cute," she comments.

"Yeah, so here's part one of the making of Mine," I announce.

The night continues to drag on ending with the announcement of Speak Now and the movie Journey to Fearless.

••••

After making it back to my hotel, I step out of my heels and change in to short shorts and a big t-shirt. I crawl in to an empty bed and turn on my iPad and go to Netflix. Tapping on Greys Anatomy, I open my laptop going to MySpace.

I log in to find a ton of questions regarding Finley and Phoenix and the new album. Mostly good, a few bad but I read through and answered what I could.

I didn't share much about the kids but enough t realize how much I miss them. I really need visit them.

••••

I wake up to my dumb alarm, groaning I get up turn it off. I purposely set it across the room.

After hitting the snooze button I crawl back in bed. Why again did I set this alarm? Oh right in taking the kids out today.