Family Moment with Her

Kendall's Pov

I woke up in the arms of Cara. I looked at her face and just stared at her for long. She's damn good hot. Even though she's a BI, I am falling for her. It's just not the right time to say yes.

"You can take a picture if you want."I heard Cara whisper.

I tapped her chest. "You scared me!" I said angrily.

"I'm sorry! Good Morning Love!" She said smiling.

"Good Morning!" I replied.

I checked the clock and we are to early to go to class. I want to go home first and get some clothes. I don't want to look shit in school.

"Cara?" I asked.

"Yes Love?" She said.

"Can you bring me home first?" I said.

She just nod. "But wait for me. I'll just go for a bath and change my clothes." She said.

She ran to the bathroom while I check her room. Her room is white. It's so clean and organized room. This girl is such a cleany girl. I saw picture frames. I guess the boy with her in the picture is her father. They look a like.

"Ready to go Love?" I saw Cara already done woth her things. She bring a backpack with her. I just nod and smile.

We used my car. She said she'll just let her driver pick her up. We both hop in the car ofcourse she opened the door for me. She's such a good girlfriend. Hahahaha!
----------
As we arrived, she opened the door for me.
We get inside the house I saw mom and Kylie preparing breakfast.

"Good Morning Kyla and Kylie!" Cara said while smiling.

"Hey!" Kylie said.
"Hi dear! How's your sleep with my daughter?" Mom asked.

"Mom!" I said with tone.

And now they are laughing. Ugh. Atleast they like Cara. Mom know that Cara is BI. She can sense. And ofcourse Kylie know because of school news.

"I thought you wont join us gor breakfast today?" Mom said.

"I just need clothes mom. But I want to eat with you." I said.

I go to my room and take a bath and change my clothes. As I go down I can see the three eating. They did not wait for me? Well, it's okay.

"Ken let's eat!" Cara said.

I sit beside her and she put some pancake in my plate. And I saw Mom and Kylie Staring at me. I raised my one eyebrow.

"Are the both of you dating?" Kylie asked.

I nod and they look at me confused. Ugh! What now? You don't like her for me? Ugh! Please! I Love This Girl...

"Is it okay?" Cara asked with pouted lips.

"That's great dear. I don't want Kendall to go to bad arms. It's fine that you will date her." Mom announced.

Ugh! Okay! Now Kylie. I looked at Kylie and she's like thinking.

"That's cool guys!" She said. Well I am satisfied with her. Now we are approved. Ugh! Thank you so much Lord.
-
-
-
-
-
(Cara is approved now!)