Never Touch My Girl

Cara's Pov

It's been week since I introduce Kendall to my father. I am now heading to school. She asked me not to pick her up. I just didn't argue with her cause I think she needs time for her family.

As I parked my Car I saw a bunch of girls in a circle. I guess they are bullying someone. Wait! Bullying someone. What? I ran to the middle of the circle and I saw a nerd. Good it's not Kendall. I am willing to kill for her.

"What the fuck are you doing with this nerd?" I asked.

Everyone keeped quiet. I helped the nerd stand up and I helped her pick up her thing.

"Who's the master mind?" I asked and shouted.

Everyone pointed Taylor. Ugh! Why am I always annoyed with Taylor. Cause she is my ex. Right!

"What the Hell Tay! Stop it." I shouted at her and pull the nerd.

As we get out of the crowd I removed my hands to her.

"T-t-thank you!" She said.

I ignored and make my way to find Kendall. Oh! There she is. Wait what? A boy? Is he insulting Cara? No. I texted Harry.

Me:
I need you at the grounds now.

HarryS:
K.

I make my way to go to the both of them I pulled Kendall and I saw her face with fear. What! What did you do with Kendall. Your such a nuts. I have to give you lection. I punched him in his face.

"What the Hell did you do?" I asked angry.

He try to punch me but suddenly someone grabbed him. Oh familiar tattoo. It's Harry Styles.

"Teach him how to respect!" I said smirking.

Harry just nod. Ugh! That boy is annoying.

"Are you okay?" I asked Kendall.

She nod. Anytime she will faint. I hold her.
As she faint I carry her. Ugh! Heavy. But I will do everything for her. I put her in my car. Why the Hell did she faint? That boy? What did he do to Kendall.
----------
Kendall's Pov

I wake up in a white room. Oh! Cara's room.

"Cara?" I whispered.

Wait! Why am I here. FLASHBACK! A guy asking me for date. I feel dizzy! I saw Cara and Harry. They beat the guy. Cara speaking then everyone is black.

"Oh! My Queen is awake." I heard Cara's voice. "What did that guy did to you?" Cara asked.

"He just asked me for a date." I said in low voice.

"JUST! You have me as your girlfriend and your saying just!" She shouted.

She's about to leave the room but I grabbed her hands. Ugh! Jealousy. That boy is auch a shit.

"Hey! Don't be mad at me." I said pouting.

"I am not mad at you. It's just that boy is annoying." She said.

She bring me to bed again. Ugh! How caring is she. She lay down and I felt her warm body hugging me.

"Don't you ever leave me. I will die if you do!" She said sad.

I looked at her and give her a smack kiss. "I wont!" I said and I feel her hug much tighter now. It's like she will not take me out of her hands.
-
-
-
-
-
(Ugh! I have no Ideas for the next chapter.)