Trust Me

Kendall's Pov

It's already 11pm. I can't stop thinking of Cara. Ugh! Why the Hell! While thinking of her my phone suddenly beeped.

CaraD:
Meet me at my beach! Now! No complains. Just trust me with this.

I cant ignore. Her beach is too far. But I want to see her. I wanna know what is this feeling.

I rushed to the bathroom and dress up good.
----------
As I reached the beach. I saw Cara holding a guitar while sitting in a chair. Ugh! What now. She will sing for me?

Your hands fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind, it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with freckles on your cheecks
And it all make sense to me

Ugh! She so good at singing. She looks like an angel while singing for me.

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile
You've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly

My heart is beating fasyer now. Ugh! Cara what are you doing to me. You never said you love me but you made me feel it.

I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things

She stopped and go to me. She hugged m and I respond to her hug.

"I never said that I Love You but I made you feel it right?" She asked me while hugging.

"Yes!" I whispered.

"I promise to protect you no matter what!" She whispered again.

She removed her hugged and kiss me just a smack. But I pulled her head and kiss her passionately. I hugged her in her neck as she touches my waist. We stop kissing.

"I Love You!" She whispered.

"I Love You too!" I said.

She pulled my hands and pull me to somewhere. I saw a table for 2. Ugh! Date! But I love it. I Love Her.

She pulled the chair for me and let me sit. We shara stories and we eat alot. This girl is making me.

But suddenly we both stopped. She looked me in to my eyes deep and I looked at her. What is going on?

"I just Love You so much!" She said. "Please trust me. I wont let anyone touch you. Trust me with your heart."

"I trust you! That's why I go here!" I said.

"Then! Will you be my girlfriend?" She kneel to thw ground.

I know I am blushing. It's like I Want to Live with you forever.

"Yes!" She ran to the beach and jumped.

"Woo! Kendall is my girlfrien now." I just laughed at her.
----------
As the time passed we arrived at my home. I drive my car and she drive her car.

"Bye Love! See you tomorrow!" She said in her window.

I waved at her and she drive like a crazy woman. Suddenly my phone beeped.

CaraD:
Best night ever. I mean midnight.

I just smiled and get inside the house.
-
-
-
-
-
(Woot! Official!)