A Better Day

Cara's Pov

I wake up like nuts. It's no class today. Dad is home. He said he wont be leaving today. And I am just thinking of Cara all this time. Ugh! She looks like angel last night. Her stares are killing me. Ugh!

"Hey darling!" Daddy said while opening the door.

"Hey Dad!" I jumped out of bed and hug him.

"Looks like someone is happy today. I saw you yesterday at the beach while heading to our house. You are with somebody. She's the first girl you brought there." Dad said smiling.

"Yes Dad. It's Kendall. My girlfriend." I said.

He looked at me shocked. Ugh! I know dad. I never told you before about my girls but this is different.

"Introduce her to me tonight. I will throw a dinner. And no buts!" Dad said and hurry at his room.

Ugh! I can't refuse. He already finalized. I should call Kendall. I dialled the number of Kendall and she pick it so fast.

"Hey Love!" I said. "How's your sleep?" I asked.

"It's fine. How about you? How's your sleep?" She asked.

"Thinking about you all night." I said laughing and I heard her laugh.

"Dad said he wants to know you tonight!" I said. "I'll pick you up."

"Okay! I am nervouse with that. Bye. LOVE YOU!" She said.

"I Love You too!" I said and hang up.
----------
I am now infront of the house of Jenners. Kylie opened the door.

"Hey future Sis!" I said.

She looked at me confused. I think Kendall did not yet announce.

I got inside and I saw Kendall with Pajamas. Hahaha! She's cute.

"Your early Cara!" She said.

"Yeah I know!" I said.

She sat down on the couch and I sat beside her. I feel like this is my house.

"Oh! Cara your here!" I saw Kyla going down on the stairs.

"Yeah!" I said.

Kendall stand up and pulled me to her room. And I see the face of Kyla and Kylie amused. Hahahah! Families.

"What now Love?" I asked flirty.

"What the hell are you thinking?" She shouted and tap my head.

She get something in her closet. I don't know what is it. Then suddenly she sat down on her bed and she tapped the space beside her. Commanding me to sitdown. I sitdown beside her and she widen my arms and put her head on my chest. And she offered me a small box.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Just open it!" She said and sit down properly.

I opened it and I saw two rings. It's just plain but it's perfect for me and for her. She get the box and pulled one ring. She get my hands and put it on. And she give me the box. I get her hand and put the other ring on her finger.

She smiled at me then suddenly she stand up. She sit down on my lap and hug my neck around. Oh! This girl is so sweet.

I also hugged her waist. Ugh! Is this what they call goal.

"I Love You!" She said while looking at my eyes.

"I Love You too!" I said.

She stand and take a bath. And I just lay down on her bed and watch youtube.

As she get out of the bath room I see her body covered with towel. Ugh! Hot! Hush!

"Love your blushing!" She said smiling.

I raised an eyebrow. "Just get dressed." I said smirking.
-
-
-
-
-
(DELENNER)