Take Everything Away

SPG
-----------
Kendall's Pov

We are now done eating. I looked at her and she looked at me. Oh! That looks. It's like made just for me. Ugh! Cara. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Cara pulled me straight to the room. As we get in Cara started to kiss me. I am leaning on the door. She's touching my butt and I am holding her soft face. Wow! Her arms it can move now. She began to kiss my neck. She kissed me again in my lips. Her tongue touches my tongue. She suddenly stopped.

"I Love You!" She whispered and put me to bed.

We kissed again, full of lust and love. I Love the way she play with my lips. She's on top of me now. Kissing me endlessly. She stopped then she suddenly looked at me.

"Do you want this?" She asked.

I nod. She removed my shirt and start to kiss my body. She unclasped my bra and lick my breast. I control my moan but I can't.

"Ahhhh!" I moaned.

Suddenly I feel her removed my pants. She kissed kissed my undie and removed it. I feel her mouth licking me down there. I suddenly feel her finger inserting in my p****. I moan and hold her head. She rubbed my clit with her tumb and continue inserting fingers. She make way to kiss me pasionately in my lips. Oh! I'm cummin.

She stopped and put some kisses on my lips.

"Are you okay Love?" She asked me.

I nod and give her a hug. She widen her arms again and I put my head on her chest. I felt her kissed my head. I Love The Way she treat me. I am like a princess in her arms.

"I Love You!" I whispered.

"I Love You too!" She said.

We cuddle and drifted to sleep. I Love her so much.
---------------
Cara's Pov

As I wake up, I saw Kendall's head on my chest. I feel her warm body. I wish this day will never end. I kissed her forehead and try to get up but she pulled me.

"Where are you going?" She said with sleepy voice.

I smiled at her. "Looks like Ken don't want me too prepare food." I said laughing.

She let go of me. "Cook now!" She said while laughing. I wear my clothes and I saw her wear her clothes also and follow me.

As we reached the kitchen we decided to cook pancake. She get all the ingredients that we need. I started to cook then suddenly Kendall hugged me from the back. I turned to her and kiss her forehead.

"What you wanna do it again?" I asked laughing.

She rolled her eyes but did not let go of me. She hugged me until I finished cooking.

I place the pancake in the table and get the chocolate syrup. I put 'I Love You' on it. She smiled and started to eat her pancake. We talked about alot of things. She told me about my stay in the hospital. What did she do the following days. She never stop saying that she is thinking about me.

"I am thinking of you the whole time!" She said.

"I am also thinking of you while I am sleeping. That's why I survived." I said and I saw her blush. "Your blushing love!" I said.

She tapped my forehead and started to eat her pancake again.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(Those moments!)