Ring

Kendall's Pov

I just get some clothes and asked Mom and Kylie if I could stay in Cara's house. And well they said I can. And here I am. Driving like a crazy woman to the house of Cara.

As I reached their house. Their butcher carry my luggage and I get in. I see Cara eating meal. I don't mind about my studies now. All I want is her.

"Hey! What's your name again?" She asked while eating.

"Uhm. Kendall. But sometimes you call me Ken or Love." I said.

And suddenly she touched her head like she is in pain. I run to her and check her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes! It's just calling you Love is too familiar." She said while still touching her head.

This is it. She is remembering me now. I never thought that she will have an amnesia. After she meal I gave her medicine. Her nurse give it to me.
----------
We are now on couch and as usual she is watching cartoon. I just looked at her while laughing. Oh! That laugh made me fall on love to her. She looked at me curious.

She checked her face.

"No! You don't have mess in your face." I chuckle.

She just laughed with me. "Oh! Then why are you staring at me like that. Your like killing me with your eyes."

We talked about a lot of thing today. I can see her happiness in her eyes.

"So! How did you court me?" She asked.

"I did not. Your the one who court me." I said. I can see face now shocked. I know that she never court anybody but me. I Love It that way.

"So I am really inloved with you." She said and I know I am blushing now. Ugh! Her cuttie face. I Love Her so much. "Your blushing." She said while chuckle.

She grabbed my hands I dont know why. She's like sad. I don't know why the sudden.

"I remember this ring!" She said.

Oh yeah! The couple ring for us.

"I am sorry. I lost it." She bow down her head like upset.

"It's okay!" I said calmly.

"No it's not. You gave it to me with value. Why did I fucking lost that ring." She said upset.

I sit in her lap and hugged her. Uh! I Love the way she bacame mad because of loosing something that really valuable to her. I feel her arms wrapped around my waist while I hug her neck. This is like perfect moment. She just forgot me yesterday and here we are cuddling again. I Love The way we do it. Ugh! Cara you're the best thing that I have right now.
-------------
It's sunday. It's just 6:30 in the morning. I decided yo cook bacon because it's Cara's favorite. I did not see her when I wake up. I guess she just get some air outside. I just let her breathe and remember things.

I am preparing the dinning the I saw her walk to me.

"Hey Love!" She said and hugged me.

"So you remember things now?" I asked.

"You just told me yesterday that I call you Love." She said smirking.

I pinched her nose. "Where did you go?" I asked.

"Someone's missing me!" She said in naughty way.

"Yes I already missed you." I said and hugged her. She kissed my forehead.

"I missed you too!" She whisper in my ears.

She sitdown. I am about to sit when she pulled my arms. She tapped her leg commanding me to sitdown there. Ofcourse I sit because I Love her. I am the one to make her eat and she just hugged my waist. Ugh! Relationship goals.
-
-
-
-
-
(Just let her feel how much you love her.)