Is This The End?

Kendall's Pov

Our vacation is already done. I miss all the memories that we created. I Love being with her I hope this is not the last time that this will happen.

Cara is driving the cara while I am seating on the passenger seat and Kylie is at the back checking her phone.

As we arrived Cara opened the door for me. Everyone in her gang hugged her.
"We fucking miss you Cara!" They all said in chorus. But one is missing. Harry is not here. Where the fuck is that boy. I am expecting her to welcome Cara today. Hell!

"Uhm! Guys where is Harry Styles?" I asked and they all looked at me confused. "Guys it's not what you are thinking. I am just expecting her to welcome Cara. I saw Zayn nod.

"I think he'll just visit me at my house later." Cara said.

Cara hold my hands while we walk to our first class. As we get in everybody welcome her back. Everyone really adore her.
--------------
Cara's Pov

Oh! I guess Harry is still thinking about what he confessed to me. I just want to forget it. It's just I don't want him to break our friendship. We are friend for over 14 years. He knows me very well.

As we get in the room everyone greeted me. I sitdown and Kendall sits beside me. The teacher greet me first before starting tge class.

I just talked to Cara all the time I am boring in the class but she tapped nor pushed me me cause she don't want to have failing grades. I just laughed at her.

"Love I'll just go to the bathroom!" Kendall said after class.

"Can I come?" I asked. I just wanna be with her all the time.

"Just wait for me in the canteen." She said.

I just nod and find my way to the canteen. I saw Niall, Zayn, Liam, ans Louis sittting and waiting for me.

"Where is Harreh?" I asked.

"I don't know!" Niall said.

If Niall don't know rhen maybe the three of them don't also know. It's always Niall who knows where are we. I don't know if he hired investigator and he have third eye.

"Where's Kendall?" Zayn asked. Oh! Gigi is not with her.

"She said she will go to the bathroom." I replied. Zayn just nod and continue drinking.

We talked all about me. What happened to me and Cara. Why did I bumped to the car. Ofcourse I lied because I know that they will just tease me. After 30 min Kendall still not here. I started to worry.

"Kendall still not around!" Niall said.

"Yeah! Where is she?" Louis looked at me.

Liam get up. "Let's look for her around!" We all stand and split to look for Kendall. Where the hell are you Kendall. I am worried now. I looked for her in all the bathroom, in the gym, in the grounds but she is still not around. My heart beats fast now. Is she okay? Where is she?

Now I saw the four boys. "Did you see her?" I asked. They did not answer. I ran to my car and ride as fast as I can to their house.

I knocked on the door. Kyla opened it for me.

"Hey Cara!" She greeted.

"Is Kendall there?" I asked worriedly.

"Did the both of you fight?" Kyla asked.

"No! She said she'll ho to the CR and after along minute I did not see her." I said in a hurry.

I can see Kyla's face worried. What the hell? Where are you Kendall? Show Up!

"I look for her!" I said and I ran to my car.

I look for her in the beach, in the resraurant, in everywhere but I can't see her. What happened to you Kendall?

It's already midnight. But I did not stop looking for Kendall. I can't afford to loose her. Not this way or not ever.
-
-
-
-
-
(Where is Kendall?)