Dinner with Her Father

Kendall's Pov

I am now in the house of Cara Delevingne. We are sitting in the living room waiting for her dad.

"You fine?" She asked me.

I just nod. She widen her arm. I leaned on her. It made me comfortable with her. Ugh! Cara is such a goddess.

"You will be fine love." She said and kissed my head.

"Ms. Cara the dining is ready." One of their maid said. We stand up and go to the dining. I saw her father sitting down and suddenly stand.

"You must be Kendall?" He asked while smiling.

"Yes." I said with nervousness. Ugh!

He hugged me and he hugged Cara. We decided to sit. I am sitting beside Cara. Her father in the kings chair.

"Let's eat!" Her father said.

Cara accompany me. She asked what I like. And she put foods in my plates. And we decided to eat.

We talked a lot and eat alot. Then suddenly phone beeped. Oh! The phone of Cara's father.

"Darling! Uhm!" Mr. Delevingne said.

"It's fine dad. We already talked to much." Cara said with a smile.

Her dad said good bye too us and hurry to go out. Her dad was a busy person.

Cara also stand and pulled me to her room.
"Are you going to sleep here?" She asked.

"Yes! Mom knows!" I said happily.

This is the first time that I am introduced to their family. My past boyfriends never did that.

"Thank you for the night!" I said with a smile.

"I Love You!" She said. "Look who's blushing now." She said.

I just rolled my eyes. This girl makes me happy no matter what.

I laydown her bed and turn to another side. I felt her arms hugging me from my back as she kissed my shoulder. I turned to her and put a smack kiss on her but it went to a long kiss. I can feel love and lust. As we removed are lips from the kiss she widen arms and I leaned at her. I hug her chest as she plays with my hair. This is such a perfect moment. Knowing his father and knowing her more. I wish this day wont last.

"Good Night Love!" She whispered.

"Good Night!" I replied and tightened my hug. I feel so comfortable with her.
-
-
-
-
-
(Thanks for reading. Seems boring huh? Sorry!)