Chapter 13: I Can't Help It

Tyler's POV
I don't know how Evan does it every time: keep his cool when someone gets too close to Jonathan. All that chick had to do was touch Craig and I completely lost it. I've always had romantic intentions when it came to the fox hybrid, but I didn't want others to know, and I didn't want to ruin my friendship with Mini. Most of all, I didn't want to disgust him, frighten him, or make him feel uncomfortable. The fact that he's now mine still seems unbelievable.

A knock on my bedroom door jostles me back into reality, and I crawl off my bed before answering. My little boyfriend appears in all his glory, looking adorably nervous. He pushes his glasses up on the bridge of his nose, before looking up at me and speaking.
"Can I stay in your room for a while? Don't take it the wrong way, it's just that even after cleaning up I still smell that cheetah on myself, and it keeps triggering cringeworthy memories." He questions hopefully, and I wrap my long arms around his small frame.
"You didn't need to ask, after all, you are my boyfriend so you get special treatment." I smile at his face when it turns crimson.
"B-boyfriend? W-we still haven't established that yet." He replies stubbornly, and I sigh as I shut and lock my bedroom door behind him.
"We've already had a date. Doesn't that count?" I ask, referring to the evening prior where me and him went out to have a picnic by a lake under the stars. Being part animal makes you see even more beauty in nature.

He mumbles something I don't catch as I pull him onto my bed, snuggling into his neck and taking in his scent. An unexpected growl rips from my throat when all I smell is the strong scent of cat. I feel Craig tense, freezing and not moving a muscle.
"T-Tyler? What's wrong?" He moves a little to look down at my head resting on his chest. I look up with dark eyes.
"You're right. I still smell that wench all over you, and I don't like it." I hiss, and he trembles.
"W-well I already took a shower, so I can't do anything about that." He protests shakily, a hand raking through my messy hair to dampen my hot temper. My mind is clouded though, with him, and that loathsome smell.

!!Warning!! SMUT!! I will let you know when it's over if you don't want to read it. For those who are reading: while you're reading this I'm slowly getting closer to being dead from being so bad, both at writing smut, and the fact that I'm writing it. (RIP misty-chaos)

I can practically feel my rationalization flying out the window the moment I smash our lips together in a desperate kiss. He relaxes his tense body, melting into the kiss and clenching his fingers in my hair. I hum happily, but my breath hitches when he harshly pulls at my hair, and my mouth opens allowing him to taste me. I didn't know he could be so controlling, and that only makes my blood rush down south even more.

I flip him under me, pinning him to the bed and proceed to dominate, sucking on his tongue and making him whimper for air. When we both pull back, our lips are ruby red and swollen with spit. I take in his features, and he's breathtaking. Panting with flushed cheeks, his caramel curls brushing against the silk sheets. Hazel eyes completely lost, blown and full of raw desire. He looks so good under me.
"You don't know how delicious you look under me, but think this through." I pant out, trying to keep my composure and hide my arousal. Something flashes in his eyes before he's pulling me on top of him with the collar of my shirt. His lips latch on my neck, spiking my awareness. He bites down, hard, and a noise escapes my lips that I never knew I could produce. Not only was it unexpected, but I feel his smirk against my neck as my body becomes jello. He found my sweet spot on the first try, the sneaky thing. His hand wraps around my neck as he pulls himself up to my ear.
"I want you to fuck me Tyler. Fuck me so hard that I'll smell you over my own scent for the next week. Make it so that your name is my only vocabulary. Ruin me." That was it, and I roughly pin his body to the bed, practically ripping off his shirt.

Something brushes against my leg, and I notice his fox ears and tail are now on full display making me lick my lips. He shivers in delight at the action, but I won't rush things. I nudge my lips up against his neck, softly kissing along the skin until I find what I'm looking for. I'm vaguely aware that my animal comes out when I bite down, sucking and licking at the spot. Mini is producing heavenly moans, and fiddles with my shirt which I finally remove. I feel his fingertips dig into my back as I tease his sensitive nipples, rolling the soft pink buds delicately with my fingers and making him squirm.