Chapter 11: "I wish I could stay."

My heart was racing, I could barley breath from how tightly my red and black lacy corset was laced up. The fishnet tights leaving marks on my legs when ever I adjusted them as I shifted my weight in my tall red stilettos. The only thing that covered my bum was the bikini style lingerie and the frilly skirt that did a terrible job of covering it. Golden curls fell down my face, my hair poofed up like a mountain and smelled like a bucket of hairspray. Marshall was performing on stage, bunches of girls cheering for him while he sang and danced reminding me of the last time I saw his show.

"You're on soon" Sally told me as the song ended. "You nervous?" She asked. I nodded, not wanting to speak.

"Just keep calm, don't worry, and let Marshall do the work" she reminded me.

"Okay" I took a deep breath to calm my beating heart.

"You're on!" She said pushing me out from the sidelines. Once I stepped foot on stage, I was hit with a million lights, all different colors as I walked over to Marshall, a smile growing wider on my face as he saw me come up to him. My hands were shaking, screaming girls shocked to see me on next to Marshall. I dragged my hands from the back of his neck down to his chest and pushed him towards the chair a little, biting my lip seductively. He noticed the look I gave him as I pressed my body against his, completely in front of him and turning so my back was against his chest. I slid down his body, bending my knees and opening my legs the further I went down with my hands dragging down his chest. My hands went as low as his spiked belt before I bounced back up and grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him to the side where the chair was, it was facing the side I came from. Just as I was supposed to sit him down, he turned me around and shoved me to the seat and put his foot on the side of the chair as he grabbed my chin to look at him. The crowd cheered violently and obnoxiously at the scene we played out and Marshall's aggressiveness.

"...Yeah, you've got a pretty face, much too pretty for my taste..." he sang to me as I played my part and smirked at him suggestively. The girls went crazy as I bit my lip and he leaned in only to bounce right back and sat on top of me while continuing to face me. His hips grinding to the music as he grabbed the back of the chair. Lights started to flash around us as the crowd continued to scream at Marshall's current dance move as I felt the urge to squirm underneath him. He got off of me and then walked to the back of the chair, putting his hand just below my concealed belly button and dragging it up my torso and majorly moving around my breast for a theatric affect.

"...You said you would only spend the night with me, but I'm the one on my hands and knees for you..." he sang and the audience went wild. If I saw this at a concert I'm not sure if I would react this way, but then again I don't normally listen to this type of music and they were probably expecting something like this.

"...yeah, you've got a pretty face, and I don't wanna see it run away" it was at this moment I started really listening, to his lyrics while he sang to me.

"...yeah, you've got a pretty face, please don't let it go to waste.

You mean more to me than a silly one night stand, or a dirty used condom on my nightstand..." he came back around to face me, putting a hand on my thigh and forcing them apart so he could place his foot on the chair again. Screams erupted through the crowd as his hand made it's way up my hip and on to my waist.

"...yeah, you've got a pretty face, and you know that's all it takes" he ended the song by clashing his lips on to mine, causing the whole crowd to go ballistic. The lights shut off and the music stopped as he pulled away and smiled at me.

"I have a feeling that wasn't planned" I whispered.

"No, and my manager is probably going to kill me now" he whispered back. I giggled slightly and he pulled me up from the chair and lead me to the main spotlight and made an even bigger commotion. After a while they calmed down to let him speak.