Chapter 24: Mine

I had a completely new attitude about this, he was mine and nothing would change that. No overly obsessive teenager would get to me no matter how far they pushed me. Over the past few weeks we've been going to interviews, photo shoots, and public events together for publicity. We were always wanted together, a picture of us a apart wasn't as exciting and was rarely seen in the magazines. People started recognizing me on the streets, asking for my autograph or even a picture on some rare occasions.

"You're famous" Marshall whispered to me on the set of another photoshoot. I forgot the name of the magazine, but they were focusing on the fact that we are co-workers in an office. He was wearing the usual monkey suit with out the coat and his sleeves rolled up to showcase his ink. They dressed me in a cardigan, and a button up shirt tucked in to a pencil skirt, my sleeves all the way down to my palms.

"So are you" I replied in hushed tones.

"Now, Marshall face Fionna and Fionna grab his tie" the photographer instructed. We did so, his hands in his pockets as I held his tie over my shoulder, looking back at him with a smile.

"I've always been a little bit famous" he pointed out as lights flashed from the camera.

"Great! Now Fionna, honey, stand in front of Marshall and cross your arms" he commanded from behind the camera.

"Well now you're really famous" I told him while following directions. He rolled his eyes and chuckled at me.

"Okay, fabulous, now Marshall put your hands on her hips. Yes, yes! Exactly like that!" He exclaimed as I felt Marshall's hand over my hips like he was told to.

"How much longer is this going to take?" I asked.

"Probably another half hour" Marshall informed me.

"Well they already got the interview" I muttered.

"Based on how many questions they asked I'm guessing they need a lot of pictures" he replied.

"Alright, last pose, I promise. Fionna, I need you to wrap your arms around his neck and kiss Marshall" he told me.

"Alright" I mumbled while doing as he asked, wrapping my arms around his neck and placing a chaste kiss on his lips. After the camera flashed and the photographer called cut I pulled away and smiled at him. I still haven't told him my true feelings yet, I'm waiting for the right moment to say it or for him to say it first. Maybe...I should tell him first. Yes, I want to be the first one to say it.

"Hey, Marsha-"

"FIONNA!" Marty cut me off rushing over to me.

"Um, yeah?" I replied.

"Fionna, my sweet little angle, you're wanted for your first individual interview!" She exclaimed.

"L-like with out Marshall?" I asked.

"Yes! Exactly! They want you right now, let's go!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me along.

"I'll see you later I guess" I told Marshall and kissing his cheek goodbye before I was completely whisked away. Marty lead me out to a taxi and she told the driver the location while I sat on the leather seats, still dressed in the clothes the photo shoot supplied.

"So who's interviewing me?" I asked.

"The lumps magazine, they wanted you and only you. Isn't this exciting?" She asked.

"The lumps?" I clarified.

"Yup, one of the most popular women's magazines out there" she confirmed.