Chapter 28: Bang Bang

"You almost ready?" Marshall asked hugging me from behind while I adjusted my teeshirt.

"It's kinda difficult to get dressed when you're always on me" I pointed out with a giggle.

"You know I can't keep my hands off you" he whispered in my ear.

"Well, you're gonna have to for at least 2 hours on stage tonight" I pointed out.

"Mmm, just the thought of you gone makes me miss you" he murmured in to my neck.

"Same here" I nuzzled my face in to his as he smiled and planted a short but sweet kiss on my curved lips.

"C'mon, we gotta go. We can't be having my favorite punker late for his big concert" I took his arms from around me and pulled him by his hand before he tugged me back.

"I didn't get to see the final product" he pointed out looking me up and down. My eyes rolled in their sockets as I showcased my 'Marshall Lee and the scream kings' band tee and my tattered short-shorts along with my black stockings and combat boots.

"Nice" he complemented.

"I'll fit right in with those crazy 15 year olds" I joked.

"Imagine if you came in to work like that" he chuckled.

"Gumball would have a cow"

"But he still wouldn't have you" he pulled me close again.

"He would never have me, I'm already yours" I reminded him while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Good, because I'm not ever letting you go" he replied pressing his forehead to mine.

"I don't ever want you to let me go" I breathed enjoying the way he held me.

"I won't" he promised before pressing his lips to mine. My mouth danced with his as he held my body tighter as I whimpered at his grip, biting down on his lower lip in protest.

"As much as I want to, we gotta go" I reminded him as he looked at me with half lidded eyes.

"I want you now" he whispered.

"After your performance I'm all yours" I murmured in to his ear.

"Glob, I love it when you tease me" he chuckled and kissed me once again.

"Yo guys, it's time to go" Sally called as she opened the door of the dressing room.

"Trust me, we're working on it" I giggled.

"C'mon Marshall, you can play with your girl later" Sally coaxed him.

He chuckled "Alright, I'm coming" he told her. We followed her through people and sound equipment until we got to the edge of the backstage area. If I took one more step, everyone could see me.

"You ready, Marsh?" Sally asked.

"Hold on" he pulled me in for one more kiss making me giggle and gently shove him.

"Alright, now let's do this" he grinned as Sally handed his bass. I watched as he ran out on stage, causing every girl to cheer and shout for him in the large concert hall. My smile grew wider and wider as I watched him perform and sing, bringing absolute joy to the girls and boys in the crowd. Some parents were in the mix and couldn't help but bob their heads slightly to Marshall's strumming. He was performing his newest album: all about her, and the top track was 'pretty face' which was the first song he performed.

"I hope you know all these songs are basically about you" Sally shouted over the music.

"I kinda figured" I replied with the same dorky grin.