Nightmares.....

~~Your POV~~

I couldn't believe it...... My eyes changed colors! "How did they change colors?" I question myself as I'm breathing heavily. Slenderman runs over to my side.

"Y/N, calm down. It's going to be alright....." He sighs calmly, glaring at Jeff. "We don't know why your eyes did that but you need to rest, alright?"

"Fine....." I sigh, walking towards the stairs and climbing up. Slenderman walks behind me and teleports me to my room. "Thanks Slender." I smile wearily, grabbing the clothes I'm going to wear to bed and walking into my bathroom. I shut the door, get dressed, put my hair up in a ponytail, and walk over to my bed. "Yay, some sleep!" I say in excitement as I lay down and go to sleep.

~~Nightmare POV~~

I wake up on the ground in pain. "What the hell? Where am I?" I question, looking around confused. "You're in my world, Y/N....." A demonic voice sighs behind me. I turn around and see a VERY tall figure. He had horns on it's head, mouths all over his body and was probably over 8'0...... What scared me the most is his smile and the way he was looking at me...... Creepy...... "H-How do you know my name?" I stutter, lost of words. "I've been watching you for a while now, Y/N, and you are quite different....." He explains. "My name is Zalgo, an enemy of Slenderman and the rest of the Creepypastas." He introduces himself, walking closer towards me. "H-How can I trust you i-if you're an enemy of Slenderman?" I question, stepping backwards. "No one says that you have to trust me......." He sighs, teleporting in front of me, pinning me to a tree. "I WILL OWN YOU EITHER WAY!" He laughs, stabbing me in the stomach.

~~Your POV~~

"Y/N, wake up!! Your stomach is bleeding!!" A voice shouts, jolting me out of my sleep.

"Jesus Christ!" I shout, falling off my bed. "O-Ow...... W-What are you doing in my room?" I ask, looking up at Splenderman.

"Y-Y/N, look down at your stomach....." He stutters as I look down.

"What the hell!? Oh shit, my nightmare......" I gasp, holding myself up. Splender runs over to me and picks me up, sitting me on my bed. My bedroom door flies open.

"We heard shouting. Is everything alright?" Slenderman questions then looks over at Splenderman.

"No! Look at Y/N stomach! It has a stab wound in it!" Splenderman shouts, pointing at me.

"What happened?" Slenderman asks, looking over at me now.

"Well, I was having a nightmare and Splenderman woke me up...." I sigh. I don't really want to tell anyone about my nightmare but I'm going to have to either way.

"Nightmare? About what?" Slender questions me even more.

"There was a demon. His name was Zalgo. He knows who I am, Slender..... He knows who all of you are...... He says that I'm different, Slender....." I reply, scared.

"Zalgo!?! Damn it!" Slender yells, scaring me and Splender. He sighs in anger and holds my hand. "I won't let him hurt you, I promise...." He smiles as he walks towards the door. "I'll go get Eyeless Jack. I'll be back....." He says, teleporting to go get E.J.

As Splenderman and I wait for Slender and E.J get back, Jeff walks by my door and stops. We have a good staring contest for about a good 5 minutes before Ben pushes him out the way.

"You okay, Y/N? What happened?" Ben bombards me with questions as E.J come running in.

"Oh shit..... What happened?" E.J asks as well, starting to work on the stab wound.

"The stab wound was from my nightmare. Slender can explain the rest later....." I sigh, not wanting to talk about it. I was scared to talk about it because...... what if he was watching me? Now, my imagination is getting the best of me......

~~Unknown POV~~

"She is right. I am watching her....... from a distance......" I chuckle to myself, watching E.J patch up Y/N. "I will have my queen someday......" I sigh, teleporting back to my kingdom.......

(OMG, SLENDY IS BEING SO KIND!!!)